• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs. Leicester City *** OMT

was never comfortable. Our chances went in they did not take their's. Its a way too open game. At 2-0 up we should sit a little more. They deserve their goal.

well we had a spell where we were on top and then Chadli decided to go into brain fart mode

that little touch there from townsend is just poor - runs at speed, head down 10 yards in the wrong direction. then runs with the turning circle of the qe2 around the player he shinned it to. doing my fcking head.

Verts pushing way too far up field, leaving Bentaleb to cover...and teams know that Walker will cheat inside a bit too much...our defense needs to learn to
So Chadli's the designated GG spacegoat for today? Cool, got it sorted..

crud defending again, Nacer is the least of our worries .. Check out numbers 5 and 15.

Not a spacegoat, just wondering where the player of earlier this season has gone. Don't you mate? Walker JUST gets to that one, but Verts needs to LEAD THE DEFENCE, instead he is leaving Dier to take most of the responsibility back there. Not good. Interesting to note how utterly strong our defense was when Fazio was one of the two; we need a little more experience back there...although perhaps Poch sees this making them more experienced? Hmmm...

Our defending is an absolute joke. As I said last week, what the hell is going on in training during the week !

It's the system rather than the players. Our centre halves are always going to be very exposed when there isn't a holder shielding them and the full backs are concentrating more on attacking play than defending.

mason and bentaleb aren't in good enough form to be nailed on fixtures at the moment.

im surprised stambouli hasn't got a look in at all and we decided to rotate with players like paulinho (joke).

bentaleb, chadli, mason, townsend aren't at the races. no wonder we are getting ripped apart. its mission impossible for our full backs.

i don't get the townsend thing at all. its really starting to get on my tits though.

Eriksen is very soft. He simply folds when tackled, doesn't go down fighting . he is doing but I think he will do very much better in a less physical league

Back