• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*******TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR Vs FULHAM-OMT*******

Well, fourth is ours. For the second time in three seasons, though with one less point than we managed in 09-10.

Do I feel happy? No, not really. Third place was ours for 70 percent of the season and we threw it away.

Do I feel nervous? Certainly. All eyes turn to the Allianz now. Over to you, Bayern.

Do I feel satisfied? Just about. We achieved our season objective, regardless of what Chelsea do. That's good. But we could have achieved so, so much more.

And now City've won the title and I feel sick as a dog. Damn.

There's just no justice at all.

Chelsea cheat their way to the CL final and will end up winning it
Fulop is paid off by the scum and they ensure they win their last game
bricky with their ?ú2 billion of free money buy their way to the title.

1. (adv.) fair
free from bias, dishonesty, or injustice.

Well done, Spurs. Glad we corrected our bottle but otherwise this has been a gimpy season. City doing that, Arsenal being handed three points. The luck we've had I have no hope for Bayern. Our bad karma will overpower even as huge a club as that from hundreds of miles.

Big downside from finishing 4th is that our trasnfer policy will now be on hold til we know whether we're in teh group stages

Back