• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs. Everton OMT ***

Superb strike. I'd of thought Soldado would have been a bit stronger there, get your body in the way.

Hmm people told me once Sherwood left we would not make individual mistakes.

We are looking at a big score against us today. But according to some because we beat awful teams in the cups we are ok and not looking like a relegation side. Without 2 dodgy penalties we would actually be in the relegation zone right now.

Hope Levy has Pullis on a retainer so he can not take another job because I think he is going to be our head coach come January.

To be honest if Chiriches had not have taken him down he has just shown what could happen if he is allowed to cut in.

soldado bottled that 50/50 clearance

annoying, more so because he is completely hopeless in front of goal due to his confidence problems

We have no urgency upfront when not in possession. We need someone to work their socks off and put pressure on the defence.

Brilliant finish from Eriksen. I really enjoy watching him play. Such a pleasure.

Still going to be a tricky afternoon with no central midfield 8-[

Back