• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Dinamo Tbilisi OMT ***

I think it should be possible to yellow a player for simulation, but also to award the pen. There are times when it is a foul but the player also milks it. Happened with Bale a couple of times in recent seasons. In those cases, award the pen but book the simulator. After all, "simulation" is not necessarily the same as "totally taking the p1ss".

I think it was a pen. The guy dived in and didnt get the ball. He interrupted Defoes run and ut him off without touching the ball

This only confirms to me that Kane is too far below the standard we now require. Sell now.

Absolutely. I don't expect him to make it with us but stranger things have happened

OK. You lovebirds get on with it.

Kane passed the ball well-not simple Jenas passes and he forced the goalie to make a good save.

Edit: 2 good saves.

Siggy so unlucky.

Kaboul and Sandro's fitness was the most important thing to take from the evening. Carroll and Holtby did well.

This only confirms to me that Kane is too far below the standard we now require. Sell now.

Hyperbole. He's not going to decrease in value over the next couple of years and we're not short of cash. Unless we get a stupid bid, loan him out and see if the coaching staff know better than us.

Ill take full credit for this professional performance. 100% still. I'll do next years Europa league qualifier....

Just kidding 8-[

A lot of players did well, as they should against this kind of opposition.

Great to see Sandro back. Thought Carroll did really well once again, will be interesting to see if he stays around or if he's sent out on a loan. Loads of talent that's for sure.

A couple of goals for Defoe is always good to see, will give him a bit of confidence for when we next call upon him in the league.

Sig unlucky once again, that was very close. Holtby with a great goal and a good performance overall, showing what he can do and showing great enthusiasm.

Not very much to complain about there.

8-0.

Good run-out for the lads.

Nice goal from Holtby.

4 games played.

10 goals scored.

4 clean sheets.

Roll-on Sunday!

Hyperbole. He's not going to decrease in value over the next couple of years and we're not short of cash. Unless we get a stupid bid, loan him out and see if the coaching staff know better than us.

If Kane gets anywhere near the first team this season, something has gone seriously wrong.

Well done finding a negative.

Kane is almost exactly two years younger than Andros Townsend. I remember an EL game during Redknapp's last season where Townsend was played out of position as a left back and he looked pretty much useless.

I remember reading quite a few posts on here (not saying they were from you, can't remember the posters and I don't care) writing off Townsend before his QPR loan in January.

Not saying either of them will definitely make it with us, just suggesting that perhaps a little bit of patience and slightly less definitive attitude would be a decent option...

As milo has already pointed out "sell now" is at best misguided.

Back