• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Chelsea OMT ***

Ange is incensed and I can see why. This has been a pathetic performance so far.

It's on him, it's the same players that have stunk the place out for weeks.

How about give a youngster a game?

Drop Son?

Give Dragon some minutes.

He's just doing the same thing

This was quite noticeable against the arse. If he can't beat his man with pace he doesn't really have much else.
He reminds of Walcott and that's not a good thing. I keep hoping and will continue to hope that something clicks with him, but he's quite lacking in technique for me.

It's on him, it's the same players that have stunk the place out for weeks.

How about give a youngster a game?

Drop Son?

Give Dragon some minutes.

He's just doing the same thing
He's dropped Maddison and brought Richie in, not many other options.

The under lapping full back is not working, Johnson is getting the ball out wide and is looking for support on outside and has nothing. Its all set up to play sideways and backwards, Harry Winks would look world class in this set up.

Back