• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Chelsea OMT***

So. I understand playing our way with 11. But surely with 10 we need to adjust like Liverpool did.

Sit deeper and play on the break..

Madds looked decent going off. I think he will be fine. Romero and VDV not playing would really hurt us în the future games.

We were all over them, and then got dragged into making it into a wrestling match. We're properly fudged now.
If not for VDV also getting crocked, I think we'd still have a chance to win it.
Be lucky to get a draw now.

Yep.

There was a spell of 10 mins of great naivity from the side. Needed a cool head to see what was happening and galvanise the side, have a word with the ref about some of the challanges and take the sting out the game. We lost our cool completely.

Back