• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Burnley *** FA Cup OMT ***

Thanks for the pictures Jordinho

Really weird how it shows Paulinho mincing around, not in contact with a player, hoping to win the ball back via magnetic osmosis, and it shows Dembele getting stuck in and shoving someone to try and win the ball.

What are the chances of that, really strange.

This commentary is SO boring, Jesus.

B6nNbstIUAAr0MN.jpg

B6nOM6JCIAA9iWm.jpg

I am reduced to Googling pictures of "akinfenwa vs elokobi" to see if the guy on BBC1 is fat or strong or both

This just shows how thin on the ground our squad is. Some just aren't good enough. Soldado, Paulinho, Stambouli, Dembele. All hugely average. We must replace with quality in the window and get rid of dross like Ade, Kaboul and Capoue.

Let's have Townsend on at halftime to bring some width and pace.

I almost ****ed myself when the reporter on the 'pool game came in! He sounded almost exactly like the YNFA prank commentator, only not pro-'pool!! "Liverpool lead 1-0. That's bang outta order mate!!"

This just shows how thin on the ground our squad is. Some just aren't good enough. Soldado, Paulinho, Stambouli, Dembele. All hugely average. We must replace with quality in the window and get rid of dross like Ade, Kaboul and Capoue.

Let's have Townsend on at halftime to bring some width and pace.

I think Andros should have started....he needs to try and find some form......I would take Eriksen off as he needs resting.....play auntie pauline off the striker and watch the magic happen......:)

B6nQmE6CYAEmG-_.jpg

Whatever happens in the 2nd half, please let one of the teams score more goals than the other.

Liverpool fans singing "Your support is fu.king s.hit" to Wimbledon fans who have literally built the club from the ground. Classy as always from the tossers!

Given that a replay is hte last thing we want, I presume we'll throw caution to the wind after an hour or so if its still 0-0.

Maybe Kane on for Paulinho, maybe even take Davies off for Townsend and go to a back 3? we really dont need another game

Back