• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs. Burnley F.C. *** OMT

There certainly not playing well today

They haven't all season for me. Bentley has shown glimpses of a stunning player, but he needs someone alongside him. The fact, at 20, that he's clearly the senior player in that partnership is just wrong. We need a link to that front 3/4. We don't have it. I'd put Eriksen in the middle and Lamela on the right.

That's 47 minutes in never getting back
We need Dembele on to hold the ball up... I never understand why he doesn't start against the harder working sides as he is one of the few who cAn keep the ball

Midfield need to step up. They were rattled early and we're not passing through the middle. Did Mason and Bentaleb have internationals? The energy and quick passing is missing in the middle. Course Burnley making it very tight. But they have to step up and get their passing going now.

Utter dogbrick

This. Absolutely bloody woeful. One of the most in-form strikers in the league, if not Europe and we play with no width. What is our bloody formation anyhow?

...............................Vorm...............................
...............Dier.........................Chiriches...........
Walker...........Bentaleb.......Mason..............Rose
...........................Paulinho...........................
........................Eriksen......................Chadli..
.................Kane...........................................

The worst thing us that however unlikely it may be, we should be playing like a team who can still make the top 4. Look at Arsenal a month ago - not even looking certain for top 4 and now will probably finish second. But we look on the beach already. We never seem to play with fire in our bellies.

It looks that way but I think we tactically we don't want to turn this into a battle so we are a bit slower and more controlled in our play. IMO Its the right decision as in a fight we'll lose but in quality we can win.

Dembele and Lamela on for Mason and Paulinho.

What is wrong with epochs brain playing Paulinho?! Seriously. Error after error after error. Imagine where we'd be if Kane, Eriksen and Lloris didn't save us game after game!!!

That's 47 minutes in never getting back
We need Dembele on to hold the ball up... I never understand why he doesn't start against the harder working sides as he is one of the few who cAn keep the ball

I'm always puzzled by this too .

Dembele and Lamela on for Mason and Paulinho.

What is wrong with epochs brain playing Paulinho?! Seriously. Error after error after error. Imagine where we'd be if Kane, Eriksen and Lloris didn't save us game after game!!!

WHilst I agree with your subs. Paulinho has been better than Eriksne, Chadli and Kane today, by far. Problem is, the former three have potential to actually score.

Not slating Poorlinho but where is he meant to be playing today? Looks to me like were playing 4-3-3

He kept dropping into right back. Presumably to cover Walker getting forward.

Think Eriksen should get on the left. He'd exploit the defender. Chadli not got the pace or skills of Eriksen and Burnley look weak down the right.

Well, on a positive note we have actually looked better defensively than in recent weeks. Perhaps Burnley are just poor, though.

Going forward we have had nothing. Today we come up against a full back who has managed to make both Lamela and Townsend look good earlier this season, so Pochettino decides that this is finally the day to put them both on the bench. I fail to understand that. Mee is the worst left back in the league, so we need someone on the right who can take advantage of it.

We should possibly put Dembele on in place of Mason or Bentaleb too. Give us someone who is stronger on the ball and more physical in the middle of the park.

He kept dropping into right back. Presumably to cover Walker getting forward.

Think Eriksen should get on the left. He'd exploit the defender. Chadli not got the pace or skills of Eriksen and Burnley look weak down the right.

Chadli has been awful

Townsend on the left could be an option as well as lamella on the right and switch eriksen

From reading this thread you'd think we where 3-0 down. Come on, they haven't been good either, just hard working!

We'll win this! COYS

Back