• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs. Burnley F.C. *** OMT

What about the players who didn't play in the internationals

The whole team were not disciplined or strong enough, but thought our midfield looked weaker than usual, with Paulinho his usual low in confidence self and Mason, Bentaleb and Kane lacking energy.

Considering the back 4 we're fortunate to keep a clean sheet. No Easter eggs from Spurs today. Didn't play our game well enough. Poch didn't adapt well enough.

Very much a bank holiday game. Considering they've given some big clubs touch matches and considering our missing players, a point is okay. These end of season games against those battling relegation are not going to be easy.

I thought the defence was pretty decent in the second half. Rose our motm.

Tepid performance and result, but I wasn't expecting much at a ground where we seem to struggle to do well.

Our movement is sadly lacking, but hey, at least we kept a clean sheet, so, yay !

I would understand comments like they beat city , if city didn't create a single thing in 90 mins

I suspect he wants us to go all continental and slow and boring, as was Argentina during his playing days
What an utter crock of brick that post is, have you not watched us at our best or how he had Southampton playing. His style is about pressing and movement which is why he likes young players.

There will be games when we do not play so well that happens.

He still needs to bring in his own players that play to hiiis style of play.

As for the guy above you saying he wants AVB back, does he not remember how that ended?

WHilst I agree with your subs. Paulinho has been better than Eriksne, Chadli and Kane today, by far. Problem is, the former three have potential to actually score.

Yeah, that was my thinking really, they've been bad, but they can produce. Also, I feel like they've been bad because our midfield three were awful. I know I'm boring saying it all the time. But Mason... every game... I watch him and just see an awful premiership footballer. He can barely do the basics well. I don't get it. Maybe one day he'll show what he can do, maybe one day he'll show how bad he is and be sold to a championship club :) We'll see I guess!

Back