• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Blackburn United - OMT

Yaaaaakoooooooooooboooooooooo is my hero - I bet the **** scores against us at the weekend :(

Seriously though, if we can't beat fudging Blackburn at home - then we're not good enough to be in the Champions League.

I'm not sure where to put this. It's an old video made by a Emirates Marketing Project fan, but the important part for me is our chance creation... If we make a goalkeeper work this hard, then I can have no issue even if we don't score. But I want to see us work the goalkeeper. :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sP4L-VUn_hs

We can do this... If Arsenal, Saudi Sportswashing Machine, Chelsea or even Everton or Liverpool were in this position, I'd fully expect them to be able to finish 4th, are we so much worse than those clubs?

Yeah but your forgetting we're Spurs mate, the biggest bottlers the prem has ever seen. Granted we've toughened up a bit over the last few seasons but we used to be the laughing stock of the league. Villa will fancy it I reckon.

I fully expect likes of Modric, Bale, etc. to give their best, so they can sell better this summer. 4-1 Spurs.

Yaaaaakoooooooooooboooooooooo is my hero - I bet the **** scores against us at the weekend :(

Seriously though, if we can't beat fudging Blackburn at home - then we're not good enough to be in the Champions League.

It all comes down to this, if you are good enough you get.

First time in ages I fancy our chances of a win.
Stop them getting the ball to the Yak and don't let Pedersen have freedom to shoot/cross and we should be fine.
Plenty of shots at Robbo from distance as he can be suspect from range, can see us winning 3-1 or 4-1.

"I had to play Ledley even though he isn't fit as I only had Bongani on the bench. He was at Reading and couldn't even get a game."

Harry the motivator 8)

From https://twitter.com/#!/SpursStatMan

1 - Since the start of February, Bale has played 877 mins in the PL, but has managed only 1 assist and has failed to score. (via @EPLIndex)

4 - The last time Spurs faced Blackburn at home, Bale led us back into winning ways after a run of 4 PL games without a win. Deja vu.

Can someone explain to me why we're playing this game tomorrow instead of today when we have another game on Tuesday?

"I had to play Ledley even though he isn't fit as I only had Bongani on the bench. He was at Reading and couldn't even get a game."

Harry the motivator 8)

Did he really say that?!? WE all know its true but really no need to come out with it

Bolton is Wednesday. It's a rescheduled game and this game had already been booked for TV ages ago.

Why not?

I'd rather an honest manager, than one who continually blew smoke up brick players' arses.

Because its insulting! Have no problem with a manager saying that a given player was sh1t on a current day etc but to say that someone isnt good enough to get in a team a division below is kicking a man when he's down

Because its insulting! Have no problem with a manager saying that a given player was sh1t on a current day etc but to say that someone isnt good enough to get in a team a division below is kicking a man when he's down

So what do you what him to say then: "...we have Bongani on the bench, so we have strength in depth" ?

Cue the muppets jumping on forums giving it the 'OOOOMFG!!!! WTFZ is Harry talking about, Bongani is fudging brick - he can't even get a game for a Championship club!!1!!!11'

Bongani is brick mate; we know it, and Harry knows it. fudge me, I bet even Khumalo knows it himself. Honesty is always the best policy, not this continual blow smoke up peoples' arses rubbish.

So what do you what him to say then: "...we have Bongani on the bench, so we have strength in depth" ?

Cue the muppets jumping on forums giving it the 'OOOOMFG!!!! WTFZ is Harry talking about, Bongani is fudging brick - he can't even get a game for a Championship club!!1!!!11'

Bongani is brick mate; we know it, and Harry knows it. fudge me, I bet even Khumalo knows it himself. Honesty is always the best policy, not this continual blow smoke up peoples' arses rubbish.

Which genius signed him in the first place then? Why let Bassong go if Bongani is so fudging brick that Redknapp needs to bag him in the media?

fudge it, get rid of Corluka who could've done a job there too. Good thinking from Harry the fudging genius again. He should shut his mouth, every time he opens it its a fudging embarrassment.

Now hes mouthing off about Tevez!? What did he expect, Emirates Marketing Project to finance our whole fudging strike force for us? Thats a cracking transfer policy. Still at least we got Saha.

Back