• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Blackburn United - OMT

Supporting a football team has been replaced by furious fapping over tabloid guff.

If you like mate. People attacking other peoples opinions is getting a bit old and boring. It's my opinion. I dont even live in the UK so am not exposed to anything that goes on in the press. I'm certainly capable of formulating my own opinions. My opinion in this case is: IF Bongani is so brick and cant get into a division 2 side a) why buy him b) why loan out your defence cover?

Simple. Cheers for your insightful input though, really enriched my life.

If you like mate. People attacking other peoples opinions is getting a bit old and boring. It's my opinion. I dont even live in the UK so am not exposed to anything that goes on in the press. I'm certainly capable of formulating my own opinions.
Then how did you get to experience these quotes you deem so crucial?

Then how did you get to experience these quotes you deem so crucial?

I don't deem the quotes as crucial. Leaving yourself needlessly short of options at the back is crucial. Putting yourself in the strange situation of having a player on the bench who blatantly isn't good enough is more relevant here.

If you like mate. People attacking other peoples opinions is getting a bit old and boring. It's my opinion. I dont even live in the UK so am not exposed to anything that goes on in the press. I'm certainly capable of formulating my own opinions. My opinion in this case is: IF Bongani is so brick and cant get into a division 2 side a) why buy him b) why loan out your defence cover?

Simple. Cheers for your insightful input though, really enriched my life.

The press stuff is posted here often enough, so you are in fact exposed to it whether you like it or not.

The press stuff is posted here often enough, so you are in fact exposed to it whether you like it or not.

Every time I walk into a bar SSN news isn't on, I don't read the british press etc. I meant more from the constant media bombardment 24/7 football point of view. I watch the match online on the weekend and thats it really. Haven't got to put with the nonsense in between. Like you say the only time I see press quotes normally is on here, normally when someone leaves a link.

Every time I walk into a bar SSN news isn't on, I don't read the british press etc. I meant more from the constant media bombardment 24/7 football point of view. I watch the match online on the weekend and thats it really. Haven't got to put with the nonsense in between. Like you say the only time I see press quotes normally is on here, normally when someone leaves a link.

I get the feeling you overexagerate how much people see these things. I live in the uk and i don't see SSN on in the bars i go to, i don't read a newspaper, whenever a news program comes on tv i change the channel.

I reckon there are quite a lot of people who do this as well.. but i do have to put up with the nonsense in between because i come here.

but anyway, as bad as it sounds i really can't see us going to next four games unbeaten, in fact i'd be surprised at the moment if we didn't lose two of them, which would end our CL challenge. I reckon we'll draw tomorrow at blackburn..

I get the feeling you overexagerate how much people see these things. I live in the uk and i don't see SSN on in the bars i go to, i don't read a newspaper, whenever a news program comes on tv i change the channel.

I reckon there are quite a lot of people who do this as well.. but i do have to put up with the nonsense in between because i come here.

but anyway, as bad as it sounds i really can't see us going to next four games unbeaten, in fact i'd be surprised at the moment if we didn't lose two of them, which would end our CL challenge. I reckon we'll draw tomorrow at blackburn..

Fair enough then. Yeah back on topic, I think we might draw tomorrow too. I'm not sure we're going to create enough. Hopefully i'll be wrong. Again.

... which is more often than not a British publication, online.

You may have formed your own opinions but they appear to have been affected by what and how the press choose to post online and your unwillingness to look beyond isolated words on a forum to what he genuinely meant.

This is not an attack on you but to take everything quoted in the press from Harry (and others) on face value, without knowing the tone and context of either the question or answer is simply not an accurate method to form staunch opinions.

Anywho - as you say - back on topic!

... which is more often than not a British publication, online.

You may have formed your own opinions but they appear to have been affected by what and how the press choose to post online and your unwillingness to look beyond isolated words on a forum to what he genuinely meant.

This is not an attack on you but to take everything quoted in the press from Harry (and others) on face value, without knowing the tone and context of either the question or answer is simply not an accurate method to form staunch opinions.

Anywho - as you say - back on topic!

We all choose our own bias in the media. Whether the quote is true or not - Harry has left himself needlessly short at the back. But I really WILL leave it now.....

Will be interesting to see what team Harry picks for this one. Hopefully Ade is back we need him. 4-4-1-1 with VdV behind Ade, Bale and Lennon on the flanks, Modric and Parker in the centre and whatever defenders we have fit ahead of Friedel.

This game reminds me of Blackpool at home last season, we'd just been given a lifeline where a win would put us back into the top 4 hunt and we came out with one of the most meager performances you could imagine. This season has been pretty much the same as last so I wouldn't be surprised if we came out flat tomorrow.

Back