• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Besiktas OMT ***

Was invited to this but in the away end; have family who are BJK fans (one who also supports Spurs). Would be too odd sitting in an away end to the mighty Tottenham!!

--------------------------------------Vorm---------------------------------------

Dier--------------------Chiriches-------------Fazio---------------------Davies

-------------------------------Stambouli--Benteleb-----------------------------

-------Townsend--------------------Paulinho-----------------------Kane--

---------------------------------------Soldado-----------------------------------

Bench: Friedel, Veljkovic, Dembele, Lennon + 3 kids

I'd rather keep all 11 from Arsenal rested and ready to go again for Southampton.

Main tactical thing - I'd bring Kane in for Lennon to give us a bit more intelligence in the AM trio to help Soldado.

:-"

Can see that this is the second team! Still plenty of quality, but out of confidence 2nd team players.

Ciriches trying to do too much again. Worried our midfield is not strong enough. Think we're good going forward. Townsend, Soldado, Kane and Lennon have enough.

COYFS!

Besiktas look like they are going to play on the counter. Never a tactic we seem to deal with especially well.

Incidentally, how did Bilic end up in Turkey (albeit at one of the bigger sides). I recall that he was being talked up to almost Klopp-esque proportions a few years ago.

what i loved most about the europa league last year was seeing Lamela.. we dont even have that now

Back