• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Besiktas OMT ***

I'm not expecting much in the way of performances from our 'Europa XI', we're doing ok though. Is Lennon on the bench? Get him on for Paulinho.

Stambouli is growing into the game. Kane excellent. Chiriches is dodgy, I'll be glad when Walker is fit again, then Dier can play in the centre alongside Fazio.

By94gNXIIAIXW4V.png

Good half that, ok some defensive frailties but they are still getting to know each other. Chirchs has been poor and Davies looks a bit list at times but he has get better as the game has gone on.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

I agree but totally changing it becomes predictable which means that players will be less motivated as theyll just see it as one game before theyre on the bench or left at home for the next game.

The idea is to step up and make that promotion to the EPL side, players can never say the manager never gave them a chance, if they have a negative attitude to it and are not willing to work for the first team then they are not worth the bother.

Id say it was completely different then questioning football managing skills. I'd say the majority of us have all played football and seen enough football to know when a player isnt playing at the best of his abilities.

keep digging. come on Mumorn....admit it that was funny.

The idea is to step up and make that promotion to the EPL side, players can never say the manager never gave them a chance, if they have a negative attitude to it and are not willing to work for the first team then they are not worth the bother.

agreed. Fazio and Kane both making that impression. Stambouli continues and he might to.

Just rewound the goal. I might need to take another look, but i think everyone bar Lloris and Soldado had at least one touch in the build up. Was an even better goal than i thought.

We're not playing well, but we're ahead at least. And we got better after our goal. Dreadful stuff before that. You have to have pretty weird view of football to get excited about the team we out there today. But Kane is doing well. Stambouli are showing some signs of promise. And even Townsend had a couple of good involvements towards the end. Bentaleb did really well to set up Kane for the goal.

I know Pocchetino is supposed to know best as he coaches them every day, but Paulinho out wide, I just don't get it.

Thought Fazio played really well, but seeing the highlights he made a couple of bad mistakes.

Just rewound the goal. I might need to take another look, but i think everyone bar Lloris and Soldado had at least one touch in the build up. Was an even better goal than i thought.

Lloris, what does he do?

At least Soldado made a good run across their backline to help open up space for Kane.

Back