• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs ASTON VILLA - OMT

We're playing OK. Modders and Sandro aren't doing enough to cover for the midfield defensively. Walker is having a mare. Ade isn't offering himself enough up top for me either. But we are the better side, getting into the right positions. We have to finish one of them. Villa, to their credit, are defending very well.

Thanks.

Villa are used to defending, they usually start with 7 defenders.

Not watching it but I always feel wifth is the key to these games

Have no stream. Sky seem to be describing this as them parking the bus whilst we're attacking in waves. Wouldn't surprise me, tbh

it doesnt really look like happening. were on top territorily but without creating chances.

We have got any width on the left.

We are playing well but one tweak - BALE ON THE fudgeIN LEFT.

I think we need to have a banner or maybe an arrow or five showing him where to go

fudgein pathetic, are we all of a sudden gonna become clinical and score 2 goals in 45 mins

We're more than capable. Most of our goals this season have come between the 61st to 75th minute. Indeed we've scored more goals in that period of a match than any other team in the Prem!

Gallas being a **** has cost us; He gets paid more in a week than I get paid in a year and he is scared of the fudging ball.

King would never of shat his pants.

Back