• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs ASTON VILLA - OMT

45 minutes to get 2 goals. Is it really possible? They're going to have 11 men in their box the whole of the 2nd half...

Okay what to do lads?

They're clearly going to defend in numbers and throw their bodies in the way. So what do we do? Slice through them with pace? Use proepr wingers and cross into the box? Reverse wingers (Azza on the left, etc)? We are pushing numbers up and are in danger of counter-attacks but we have no choice. Modric needs to link up better with the front two IMO.

Really are missing BAE, he was like a second winger.

Hmm their going to pack the box you say?? hmmm.

I'd get Bale playing the centre and go as narrow as possible. Then with 70 minutes gone i'd take Rafa off, put Defoe on, then lose 2 - 0 as old man Heskey scores from a straight ball down the middle.

Oh we should also slow the game down as much as possibe.

I've lost count of the times Bale got the ball, knocked it to someone and then went into the middle. They should attack a shock collar to his neck and give him a jolt whenever he goes away from the wing.

haha - yeah true.

Or maybe have a rope attached to him from the side that only allows him to stick to the left.

Commentators said we have only come from behind to win a game once this season v West Brom.... Wow! The amount of times we go a goal down you'd think we do it more

My subscription has gone though, will probably be too nervous to watch.

At least Villa will be happy with their lead so probably won't be too ambitious

Disappointing first half. Unbelievably sloppy, totally without oomph. Modric looking like he doesn't give a brick, Ade very poor, Walker complacent and unfocused. Only players doing somewhat ok are Sandro, VdV, Gallas, Kaboul and Rose. Plus Friedel, but he has had nothing else to do except letting in the goal (which he could do nothing about).

Harry better tell them this is perhaps the most important game of the season, against one of the most toothless out-of-form teams of the entire league. It looks like some of the players hasn't got that fact yet. Straighten up the movement and passing, and start playing with purpose, then we should be fine.

* edit: that may be over half the team doing ok, but still...

Gallas being a **** has cost us; He gets paid more in a week than I get paid in a year and he is scared of the fudging ball.

King would never of shat his pants.

yeah i was thinking about that... it as a reflex action, but he was really trying to lean wayyyy back.

however the ball didn't change direction, and took a longer looping path. it seemed long enough time for friedel to react.

I dunno fella it just seems we have do many chances (literally) to get back into 3rd but we fcuk it up. Each game is a cup final to us but we never ever turn up! Sadly this is our last cup final I think so no more chances

yeah i was thinking about that... it as a reflex action, but he was really trying to lean wayyyy back.

however the ball didn't change direction, and took a longer looping path. it seemed long enough time for friedel to react.

He's a very old man. Reactions get sloooooooooower.

Unfudgingforgivable if we don't win this game,they are horrid. I predict at least 30 mins spent in their half in the 2nd half - use the fudging wings

Back