• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

****Tottenham Hotspur v Wolverhampton Wanderers****OMT

yeah the players, it's not even wanting them to improve, its wanting them to play at the same level we've seen from them before
And it starts form the top imo
You need the manager to instil behaviours that create confidence and capability
Repeatedly being told their crap… again… didn’t work before

And it starts form the top imo
You need the manager to instil behaviours that create confidence and capability
Repeatedly being told their crap… again… didn’t work before

I think its largely personal responsibility, some of them just aren't trying, Hugo and Son yesterday for example.

Literally
Was so bad by his standards
He has a game like this every season

Im a massive Hugo supporter and think he’s still one of the best in the world and strangely underrated in the media. But he had an absolute shocker yesterday. Just saw the goals back now and it’s worse than I remembered.

All keepers have them though including Alisson, Ederson, De Gea and Mendy. It’s the first one I recall Hugo having in a long time so while I’d give him a deserved kick in the hole for it, he’s still the man for me.

Im a massive Hugo supporter and think he’s still one of the best in the world and strangely underrated in the media. But he had an absolute shocker yesterday. Just saw the goals back now and it’s worse than I remembered.

All keepers have them though including Alisson, Ederson, De Gea and Mendy. It’s the first one I recall Hugo having in a long time so while I’d give him a deserved kick in the hole for it, he’s still the man for me.
He was really erratic midweek too
He came for the wrong crosses and flapped a bit
It happens
He is human
The week off now may help the mindset

Literally
Was so bad by his standards
He has a game like this every season
So he has had that game, why drop him?
Alison threw goals in against west ham and somebody else in the space of three weeks, did Liverpool srop him?

When do we drop kane for his free kicks?
Son, who has poor for months?
Winks for just being winks?

I think its largely personal responsibility, some of them just aren't trying, Hugo and Son yesterday for example.
Possibly although I don’t agree
The players are fragile and a constant negative push will make them fatigued mentally
You create a mindset of we shall not lose (it takes time) and you can have real results
What we have had is just better players getting better results and not as much added value

So he has had that game, why drop him?
Alison threw goals in against west ham and somebody else in the space of three weeks, did Liverpool srop him?

When do we drop kane for his free kicks?
Son, who has poor for months?
Winks for just being winks?
I didn’t say drop him
I wouldn’t drop him
The alternative is basically Edward scissorhands
I’d rather have a ball boy in goal than Gollini

We really do
I think it doesn’t help the players myself
Ben foster did a podcast the other week and said (talking about Everton) some clubs have fans that get on their back quickly and it hurts the players. We know those clubs so we target them for a quick kick to break them early knowing the fans will do the rest (I’ve paraphrased)

Same here. Guy behind us spouts a constant barrage of abuse to the point where my two mates who share two tickets and bring their kids have had to move because the kids were getting upset. To be fair he's been quiet of late (my mate says because Lamella's gone) but he was getting his voice back yesterday. We're right at the front of the South Stand behind the goal so we can be heard. On the plus side Sessegnon got loads of (Head up Lad!) encouragement yesterday as he walked past.

Same here. Guy behind us spouts a constant barrage of abuse to the point where my two mates who share two tickets and bring their kids have had to move because the kids were getting upset. To be fair he's been quiet of late (my mate says because Lamella's gone) but he was getting his voice back yesterday. We're right at the front of the South Stand behind the goal so we can be heard. On the plus side Sessegnon got loads of (Head up Lad!) encouragement yesterday as he walked past.
It’s toxic
And I agree I’m in the south row 26
And we have sess a cheer and a clap
I was actually lucky yesterday my glasses broke in half … so i didn’t get to see as much of the game as others

Sessegnon is ok and potentially very good. Lamela is a cnut who can't play football.

Back