• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur v South Coast Big Club ***

The decisions in recent games and the publicity around them have come back to haunt us today.
Ref wasn't going to be the next one to be held up to the spotlight for favouring us.

Conte breaks the unbeaten record for new Spurs manager and people still moan lol. Winning against 10 men is never a given because basically they put everyone behind the ball at that point. Yes we could do with improvements but I'm not going to get stuck into them after what has been a good run.

I don’t understand why people are calling for Ndombele, he has been fudging brick and lazy since we signed him, why should he be rewarded with an appearance? He would have been just as brick as everyone else.

Hindsight is wonderful thing

We looked like scoring loads
You thought so? Honestly I never believed wed score. There was that great ball from Winks for Kane one but otherwise I don't recall any moments when I thought yeah we are going to get a goal here. It just felt like it was going to be one of those very blunt attacking displays we too often have.

Conte breaks the unbeaten record for new Spurs manager and people still moan lol. Winning against 10 men is never a given because basically they put everyone behind the ball at that point. Yes we could do with improvements but I'm not going to get stuck into them after what has been a good run.

Below par performances happen with the best of managers, so agree. VAR is the main reason we lose today.

You thought so? Honestly I never believed wed score. There was that great ball from Winks for Kane one but otherwise I don't recall any moments when I thought yeah we are going to get a goal here. It just felt like it was going to be one of those very blunt attacking displays we too often have.
I had the same feeling with less than an hour gone. But we still looked like scoring.

I don’t understand why people are calling for Ndombele, he has been fudging brick and lazy since we signed him, why should he be rewarded with an appearance? He would have been just as brick as everyone else.

Hindsight is wonderful thing

I don't care about rewarding players with performances, i care about winning games and against ten men sitting back you need someone on the pitch who can pick a pass against packed defences - that's what Ndombele does better than anyone in our squad.

He comes on as a sub at HT for Hojbjerg and we win that game

Last edited:
Hojbjerg did play a couple of really nice balls into the box though, Moura and Kane then fudged up the control.

Back