• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***Tottenham Hotspur v Scumball Wanderers***

What’s annoying, is that If lacazette gets decent contact, Sanchez blocks it and it’s a great tackle.
Yep
They get a deflection that was going straight to Hugo and that penalty from an awful shot
Compare that to the better shots they have had
What an odd game

To underline what a crazy game this is, Xhaka is 20 minutes away from completing 90 mins without a red card for the first time in his career.

Been tinkled off when I saw the penalty. We are receiving no favours from the referees. Absolutely none.

What tinkles me even more is the body language from key players all game. I haven't seen any sign that they believe they can win this game today or take it seriously.

Sanchez, Toby and Reggie don't deserve the crap their team mates have played today. Lost a lot of the second balls today in midfield and offence.

Back