• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***Tottenham Hotspur v Reading OMT***

Haven't they only conceded once in the last 3?

They have certainy stiffened the defence in the last few games,very unlucky to lose at City recently, but even though they beat West Ham 1-0 at the weekend they did only have 3 shots on target to West Ham's 13 I believe, so still quite confident we will create plenty of chances. An early goal today, for once, would be great

They have certainy stiffened the defence in the last few games,very unlucky to lose at City recently, but even though they beat West Ham 1-0 at the weekend they did only have 3 shots on target to West Ham's 13 I believe, so still quite confident we will create plenty of chances. An early goal today, for once, would be great

I just worry about them playing the whole game with the entire team behind the ball, and we struggle to break them down. Definitely game where we need to score in the first 30 mins

I just worry about them playing the whole game with the entire team behind the ball, and we struggle to break them down. Definitely game where we need to score in the first 30 mins

Certainly would be a big plus, just hope the crowd dont get anxious if we dont

I find it quite refreshing that one missing player doesn't mean rearranging the whole team.

I suspect Naughton will push up more as Sig will tuck in but not much change - very happy with that.

Fair enough, we'll see. I love Clint and want him to play as much as possible, but Siggy is a good player and we should win regardless.

I think they will come for the draw, meaning 10 men behind the ball, us having all the procession but not creating to many chances. End result 1-0 goal coming in the second half.

Solid team, close to what I thought we would see.

Hope to see us starting with real intensity, get in their faces and put them under pressure from the first whistle.

Back