• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***Tottenham Hotspur v Reading OMT***

I don't remember the exact numbers, but our first half GD is something like 10-5 and second half 26-21.

I don't remember the exact numbers, but our first half GD is something like 10-5 and second half 26-21.

Goals For

1-15 minutes 4
16-30 minutes 3
31-45 minutes 3
Injury time 0
First Half Goals 10

46-60 minutes 8
61-75 minutes 13
76-90 minutes 4
Injury time 0
Second half goals 25

Total Goals 35

Goals Against

1-15 minutes 0
16-30 minutes 2
31-45 minutes 3
Injury time 1
First Half Goals 6

46-60 minutes 5
61-75 minutes 5
76-90 minutes 7
Injury time 3
Second half goals 20

Total Goals 26

I fully expect them to score first with a wonder goal and then us to put probably 3 past them. We always struggle against poor sides to get going but when we do we rarely have problems now.

I don't put the Wigan performance in that category as IMO we never got going at all in tha game

It is and it's a Chelsea kit!

61AihyW1V4L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Easy goals, padding up the goal difference, nailed on-win.....I'm definitely dreading this game now.

Reading lost to a very ,very, very late goal against City, and cruised to a relatively comfortable win against West Ham, a dangerous team in their own right.

This won't be a mauling, far from it. Any type of win will do, really.

2-1 Spurs, Dempsey and an o.g versus Robson-Kanu for them.

Easy goals, padding up the goal difference, nailed on-win.....I'm definitely dreading this game now.

Reading lost to a very ,very, very late goal against City, and cruised to a relatively comfortable win against West Ham, a dangerous team in their own right.

This won't be a mauling, far from it. Any type of win will do, really.

2-1 Spurs, Dempsey and an o.g versus Robson-Kanu for them.

It's unreal isn't it?

I'll happily take a 1-0 with the goal coming from a 95th minute deflection or OG.

If Ade plays I will despair. He doesnt deserve to wear the shirt on current form. Ba to Chelsea has fallen through so we should snap him up and off load this liability. I would never normally recommend signing a 'flavour of the month' but anything is better then Ade at the mo.

While he hasn't been in great form finishing wise Ade has IMO been vital to knitting our attacks together upfront. His presence and movement make room for Defoe, Bale and Lennon and while he's been back in the team we've been looking more fluid for a reason. That's why he stays in the team, although saying that I would be tempted to go with Dempsey along with Defoe and give Sig a go coming off the left for this one

----------------------Lloris--------------------------
Walker-----Dawson-----Vertonghen----Naughton
-------------Sandro------Dembele------------------
--------Lennon-------------------------Dempsey---
------------Adebayor--------Defoe-----------------

Tempted to play Parker, Sig, Townsend... but we need to ensure a win. Maybe we should freshen it up

----------------------Lloris--------------------------
Walker-----Dawson-----Vertonghen----Naughton
-------------Sandro------Dembele------------------
--------Lennon-------------------------Dempsey---
------------Adebayor--------Defoe-----------------
Yep I like this team, as long as Dempsey starts I'm happy.

Dempey would ensure a win but Sigurdsson wouldn't?

I think it would be a joke if Dempsey starts ahead of him in this game. Sig has had 5 very good substitute appearances and has looked the business but still can't get a look in....and Dempsey has just returned from injury so if he gets in ahead of him straight away then what does that tell you about the managers confidence in him? he's already changed the formation to not play him so now it will be changing the formation...and starting a player that just came back from injury.

Back