• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

** Tottenham Hotspur v Norwich City **

But I read on Arsemania how Conte is walking, we’re financially fudged and Kane, Son and Hugo are close to finished. All the while, they’d have been delighted to be 5th at the start of the season and have a young improving team.

Are you telling me those fudgers are clutching at straws?
The ones who have the ability to not be deranged, deluded bellends know the brutal stark reality of their capitulation, the knock on effects will be felt for a good few seasons.
Nice! :D

Watching Tottenham on a Wednesday night
You play Thursday cos you're fudging brick.

But I read on Arsemania how Conte is walking, we’re financially fudged and Kane, Son and Hugo are close to finished. All the while, they’d have been delighted to be 5th at the start of the season and have a young improving team.

Are you telling me those fudgers are clutching at straws?

Playersout of contract. Saka in the last 2 years of his contract. They just spent a fortune. Not sure they will again. In europa so need to strengthen. Not sure they'll be that much a threat next season if we can do good business.

Anyone else delighted with fourth but feeling this is the beginning of something much bigger?
100%
Feels like a pivot point. We've slightly over-reached by managing to achieve 4th from where we were months ago. But we already have the resource and personnel to help exploit this. Kane, Son and Conte will stay. Romero and Kulusevski will be made permanent signings. Money will be made available to the recruitment team.
We are an attractive prospect for so many ambitious players now.

I know everyone here knows but getting Champions league is just so massive.

We will go into next season with
- one of the top 4 or 5 managers on the planet (he's going nowhere)
- One of if not the best Strikers on the planet ( also going nowhere )
-Golden boot winner
-One of the best stadiums and training facilities on the planet
- Champions league football

Who wouldn't want to come to Spurs. I'm so excited for next season already. COYS!

There should not be a single story about ANY of our players wanting to leave to go to United. We should have moved up the chain now, with the clubs below us having their players linked to us.
Think the first one will probably be 'Tielemans to Tottenham'. A few seasons ago we were linked with Aarons, not sure if he is at that level now.

Let the links begin

Its not something i would be running about ridiculing people about.

I'm not ridiculing any individual, if I'm ridiculing anyone its all the fans who invest too much emotion in their team, win lose or draw the sun will come up tomorrow, it's a game and we should enjoy it but not too much. We've recently seen where this leads, fans believing they can come on the pitch without any though of the dangers that are possible, assaulting players and staff physically and verbally. I've never felt the need to abuse other fans, this will only lead to confrontation, but will gladly laugh at their rantings and rejoice in their failings with close friends.

Anyone else delighted with fourth but feeling this is the beginning of something much bigger?

Absolutely.

So much quality signed in Romero, Bentancur and Kulusevski in particular. Royal showing in recent weeks that he's a very good player, though perhaps not the right man for this role in this system.

Conte showing what a fantastic manager he is. Already of course a lot of quality in this squad, particularly with Kane and Son. But several players stepping up massively in new roles, a new system and under a genuinely top level manager.

Some more signings like the three mentioned above. Keep Kane, Son and Conte. Next season could see us close to the best we've been in the PL era.

That would be nice, but it’s dependant on Conte himself being here longer term.

After the game he again refused to commit his future to Spurs, just a reminder he isn’t going to remain here if he doesn’t get everything he wants….

Would like to think that we'll be aiming for a top 3 finish next year, and building some momentum and our position.

Man C and Liverpool will be there or thereabouts, but we should have a good chance of being around Chelsea if we have a good summer. If we can challenge the top 2 then great, but we'll likely be bedding in a large number of players so might be difficult to expect that next season

My streams were choppy today so I missed Son’s first goal.

Just caught up with it and I see the director almost missed it as well… cutting back from a repost of the previous chance to a close up of the keeper literally facing Son’s shot :rolleyes:

Back