• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***Tottenham Hotspur v Norwich City OMT***

...and also on a site that i've cryptically put into photographic form...

41781_26785946854_3829_n.jpg

_50924872_found_wig-1.jpg

put these two together, and what have you got...?

More BBC Scandal?

Norwich confirm defender Russell Martin will miss Wednesday's Capital One Cup fourth-round clash with Tottenham because of a back injury. Manager Chris Hughton also confirms that midfielder Jacob Butterfield will be involved in the tie at Carrow Road but Harry Kane, on loan from Spurs, will also miss out following foot surgery which will keep him out until just before Christmas.

ah didn't know Kane's injury was that severe, that's really unfortunate for the lad. Think he would have made a good impression if fit

BALE ON NORWICH:

Gareth Bale has warned against complacency when we face Norwich in the Capital One Cup on Wednesday.

The Welsh winger scored on his return to former club Southampton at the weekend as we secured a tough 2-1 victory, our fifth win in our past six Premier League fixtures.

Bale was delighted to head home the opening goal of the match and to play his part in securing the three points.

"It was great to score and I wanted to get back onto the scoresheet after being out for a couple of games," the 23-year-old told tottenhamhotspur.com.

"It was a muted celebration out of respect for Southampton - I was there from the age of nine - but the most important thing was to get the three points to lift ourselves back into the top four."

Despite our good form, Gareth believes it is crucial the team remain fully focussed against the Canaries, with Chris Hughton's team having beaten Arsenal at Carrow Road on October 20.

"They're a team that works hard for 90 minutes and they're going to give us a hard time, so we'll have to be fully prepared.

"We'll have to sit down and have a look what their weaknesses are. Hopefully we can exploit them and come away with a good result."

Tottenham Hotspur want trophies ahead of facing Norwich City in Capital One Cup

Last Updated: October 30, 2012 5:19pm

Tottenham Hotspur are not taking the Capital One Cup lightly as they seek to win some silverware, according to assistant head coach Steffen Freund.

Spurs returned to winning ways on Sunday when they defeated Southampton 2-1 at St Mary's in the Premier League and next travel to Norwich City in the fourth round of the cup on Wednesday.

The Londoners, who are up to fourth in the league, are hoping to go on a run in both the league and cup to build momentum ahead of the busy festive period.

"This is a chance to win some silverware," said Freund, who knows Tottenham have not won a trophy since lifting the League Cup in 2008.

"We beat Carlisle away after a good performance last time, especially in the second half. To go there and win 3-0 wasn't easy, although now we are playing a Premier League side away.

"The Southampton game was an important win for us, though. We are fourth in the table for the first time and that is really positive for all of us. It was a great atmosphere in training."

Norwich are managed by former Tottenham player and coach Chris Hughton and they will host Spurs with confidence on a high after a win and a draw against Arsenal and Aston Villa, respectively, in the league.

Tottenham forward Clint Dempsey knows his club are in for a tough tie at Carrow Road, as he told Spurs TV Online: "It's going to be a difficult game. I saw the game against Villa.

"It was at Villa Park and they were taking it to them in the second half so Norwich are a team that does have quality and a good work-rate.

"We will have to go there, be sharp and put in a professional performance. But I feel that if we go there and play as we are capable of and perform as we did in the first half at Southampton, we will be fine."

http://www1.skysports.com/football/...ead-of-facing-Norwich-City-in-Capital-One-Cup

BALE ON NORWICH:

Gareth Bale has warned against complacency when we face Norwich in the Capital One Cup on Wednesday.

The Welsh winger scored on his return to former club Southampton at the weekend as we secured a tough 2-1 victory, our fifth win in our past six Premier League fixtures.

Bale was delighted to head home the opening goal of the match and to play his part in securing the three points.

"It was great to score and I wanted to get back onto the scoresheet after being out for a couple of games," the 23-year-old told tottenhamhotspur.com.

"It was a muted celebration out of respect for Southampton - I was there from the age of nine - but the most important thing was to get the three points to lift ourselves back into the top four."

Despite our good form, Gareth believes it is crucial the team remain fully focussed against the Canaries, with Chris Hughton's team having beaten Arsenal at Carrow Road on October 20.

"They're a team that works hard for 90 minutes and they're going to give us a hard time, so we'll have to be fully prepared.

"We'll have to sit down and have a look what their weaknesses are. Hopefully we can exploit them and come away with a good result."

Lets hope we play for the full 90 minutes too.

Gareth Bale has warned against complacency

Oh, well, that's the end of that—never mind, there's still the FA Cup.

"The last thing we must do is get complacent," said the Welsh wing wizard, and, sure enough, the last thing they all did before leaving the changing-rooms...

Think it will be a tough fixture this. We'll do well to get through

This. Never easy up in Norfolk. Looking forward to the game, living in East Anglia there are a lot of Canaries kicking around and I will definitely kop some stick if we lose. Although to be fair, most of them are busy getting their 'taters' up at the moment so probably won't be at the game.

GHod knows what team avb will put out, but we are hardly brimming with options at the moment.

I would play the following and this is on the basis hopefully the ridiculous ade situation is sorted

Lloris

Smith Dawson Caulker Naughton

Sigg hudd livermore townsend

Dempsey
ade

Back