• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur v Leicester City*** OMT

Some absolute crap being written here, from Kane should be sold to we created nothing.
It was our best performance by a mile this season. Really good going forward with so many chances.
Yes, there's things that need improving, but play like that for the rest of the season and we'll get 4th.

Get Dier and Romero back and we'll be much more solid at the back.

Kane is getting back to his best, get Son alongside him in a 352 and I think we'll see them score plenty.

Some absolute crap being written here, from Kane should be sold to we created nothing.
It was our best performance by a mile this season. Really good going forward with so many chances.
Yes, there's things that need improving, but play like that for the rest of the season and we'll get 4th.

Kane is getting back to his best, get Son alongside him in a 352 and I think we'll see them score plenty.

Put him in a 432 and he'll make tracks through anyone's centre

Good to win in that manner and we did well tonight.

We still have to address issues that persist. Back up CF . Need more attacking options in midfield .

We have wasted money in recent years and need reinforcements. So regardless , some of the crap written is valid .

hopefully we'll stop hearing about what a good recruitment system Leicester have now, we saw a lot of those "smart" signings tonight, and they bottled it against the kings of bottling it
I thought Daka was appalling!

On the other hand ive always liked Harvey Barnes, but they didn’t buy him.

Back