• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur v Leeds Leeds Leeds ***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I didn’t watch it, reading through this thread suggests we bottled it?

I do t think we played badly. Some naivety from Mason playing Bale instead of a mobile player who’d track back effectively. And we left our FBs isolated.

Was it at 1-1 Kane scored? We were well in the game, but Kane and Son looked tired.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Are there still any here who think that 2 good centre backs and a new manager are all we need?

We just cannot control a game of football against any decent side and haven't been able to for a long time. We get away with it in home games against poor sides, see Sheff Utd, Palace, Burnley because our forwards can make the difference despite the deficiencies we have everywhere else.

Bamford spoke well there. But he mentioned how they hadn't been creating in the last 4 or 5 games. Then we come along...

What is wrong with us and how do we fix this? 64 thousand dollar question!

Not good enough. Leeds are a good side, they thrive in these games, but still just not good enough from us.

The good news is that it's just as clear as it was under Mourinho which players just aren't up to standard. Should make decisions this summer fairly easy.

Is Rodon injured? If not I really don't understand the decision to play Dier.

Unsurprisingly it wasn't a good game for Bale. Really think Moura would have done more for us.

Are there still any here who think that 2 good centre backs and a new manager are all we need?

We just cannot control a game of football against any decent side and haven't been able to for a long time. We get away with it in home games against poor sides, see Sheff Utd, Palace, Burnley because our forwards can make the difference despite the deficiencies we have everywhere else.

We need a whole new midfield.

PH is the only one that should survive the cull.

As with the CB, they all have at least one massive flaw in their games which means they are not good enough.

I seriously can’t believe anyone still would be trying to argue a lot of the players aren’t the issue here. This is what you get when you have a large number of players who have been here for a long period, regardless of quality. You get too comfortable and are no longer as highly motivated. This squad needs a big refresh, even if getting rid of one or two of the ‘big’ players. In the PL you need a team with hunger as much as you do quality....

I have been saying this for a while and i hope todays performance convinces others that we need a massive clear out. Saying we only need 2/3 players is way off the mark, there are several players who bombed under Poch, Jose and still are under Mason. No point in bringing in another manager and giving him the majority of players who are letting us ( fans and managerS) down. A clear out IS the only way.

Not good enough. Leeds are a good side, they thrive in these games, but still just not good enough from us.

The good news is that it's just as clear as it was under Mourinho which players just aren't up to standard. Should make decisions this summer fairly easy.

Is Rodon injured? If not I really don't understand the decision to play Dier.

Unsurprisingly it wasn't a good game for Bale. Really think Moura would have done more for us.

To be fair, Dier had been very good in Masons other three games. He was absolutely abysmal today. He's just not up to it at this level.

Rodon would be a better choice and I've no idea what he's done to merit being dropped entirely.

2 good centre backs and time to drill a system with a top class coach would make a huge difference.

All we need depends on what we're aiming for. Improving on this season, playing better football, top 4 finish. Yes, good manager and a couple of good enough centre backs could easily be enough.

Back