• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***Tottenham Hotspur v Fulham OMT***

To think I thought we had a chance of finishing in the top 4 this season.

Don't hate me for losing faith now, I was in this place last season. It was painful.

2 goals in 30 minutes from a bunch of exhausted players who played 120 mins on Thursday night? Sure!

We've got a good side here, we WILL beat fulham.

I really hope so and there is still time of course.

But a lot of these players will be physically and emotionally drained from Thursday imo.

Need to score soon to make it a reality.

Levy should have made it clear to AVB:

CL is the PRIORITY over that stupid little tin pot wafa league that no-one cares about.

I don't give a damn if we win that or not if it costs us another embarrassing collapse in the league.

Oh well. We knew that our playing staff wasn't good enough to get topfour. Didn't expect the annual melt down to come quite so early though.

We shouldn't really be getting out played at home to Fulham but they're you go, this is Tottenham.

When you start comparing Dempsey, Defoe, Adebayor to real strikers and Scott Parker to real footballers you see where the difficulties lie.

CL is the PRIORITY over that stupid little tin pot wafa league that no-one cares about.

I don't give a damn if we win that or not if it costs us another embarrassing collapse in the league.

AVB should have made it clear that the squad was not good enough and needed reinforcements in January.

I'd rather win the Europa League and finish 5th, personally.

Back