• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur v Emirates Marketing Project *** OMT

I cannot hide my tears or smile. This has been an incredible performance.. I love you Tottenham!

In defence as much as attack we have been outstanding.. Walker in particular has been great and Lamela has been so so good.

Gutted I'm on holiday missing this. Back early tomorrow morning,so going to catch it on goals on Sunday or something. Where is Lamella playing? sounds like he's showing good form in this game to back up recent weeks...

Poch knows.

Anyone still want to complain about the Ar5ena1 lineup?

No one here was complaining. The win here today will in some way help vindicate those of a certain opinion, but it could have just as easily gone the other way. Let's all just move on.

Back