• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

****Tottenham Hotspur v Crystal Palace****

How many times has a pardew team beaten a Poch team? Got to say pards for me is the better manager, hard as that is to admit, unless we're on our game we will struggle to get anything out of the game

How many times has a pardew team beaten a Poch team? Got to say pards for me is the better manager, hard as that is to admit, unless we're on our game we will struggle to get anything out of the game

True. However, Levy knows our fans won't accept an unfashionable manager like Pardew, Pulis, Moyes etc....remember Santini/Jol?

That's a strange way to appraise managers - how many times have they come up against eachother?

True. However, Levy knows our fans won't accept an unfashionable manager like Pardew, Pulis, Moyes etc....remember Santini/Jol?

What about Jol and Santini? Redknapp was as unfashionable as they come and fans were singing his name from his first match in charge

i think Pardew teams tend to do well against Spurs no matter who is our manager....i might be wrong, but thats how it seems

That's a strange way to appraise managers - how many times have they come up against eachother?

What about Jol and Santini? Redknapp was as unfashionable as they come and fans were singing his name from his first match in charge

Have you forgotten that Jol coming in as number 2 was a decoy? Santini was the big name everyone craved at the time after Pleat yet Jol the unknown was who Levy wanted but knew he wouldn't appease the fans by appointing Jol straightaway.

I'll give you Redknapp but we would've taken anyone after Ramos.

Have you forgotten that Jol coming in as number 2 was a decoy? Santini was the big name everyone craved at the time after Pleat yet Jol the unknown was who Levy wanted but knew he wouldn't appease the fans by appointing Jol straightaway.

I'll give you Redknapp but we would've taken anyone after Ramos.

wasnt it Arnesen who wanted Jol and Levy who wanted Santini? Arnesen was a massive fan of Jol but Levy felt he wasnt a big enough name so made the compromise and agreed to Jol as number two. It doesnt really matter because it worked out in the end

Palace play a Fast counter attacking game but lack finesse

I also don't think there the kind of side that will react well to going begins so the first goal is vital

Will be interesting to see how they line up as they have a few injuries and are still working out their best side

People do seem to think that there flying and they have had some decent results deservedly but there far from prolific in front of goal and their top scorer is their right back!!!!

I haven't seen a lot of their games this season. Are Palace as good as their table position suggests?

They're Palace. I wouldn't take seriously where they are in the table. We should beat all these teams, if we play like were capable of. The question always is whether we will.

We are not feared anymore and we are looked at as a top 10 team.

What the fudge has happened to this club? Are we doing an Everton?

I expect to be standing there, watching us get outmuscled and outplayed by a more cohesive unit. Anything else will be a bonus. I'd guess 0-2 at this point.

Back