• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***Tottenham Hotspur v Coventry City OMT***

Who remembers the 87 debacle? I was 9 watching it with my grandfather. That was when the Spurs pain started ) One of those unjust feelings when we didn't deserve to lose.

I remember it all too well, I was 13. Was so excited when Clive Allen scored on 2 mins. When the final whistle went I left the room, went straight upstairs, locked my bedroom door and threw myself on my bed and sobbed. Didn't leave my room until the next morning.
It wasn't just losing the final but we were on for the treble and we finished 3rd, lost the fa final and went out in the semis of the littlewoods cup ( I think it was at the time).

I remember it all too well, I was 13. Was so excited when Clive Allen scored on 2 mins. When the final whistle went I left the room, went straight upstairs, locked my bedroom door and threw myself on my bed and sobbed. Didn't leave my room until the next morning.
It wasn't just losing the final but we were on for the treble and we finished 3rd, lost the fa final and went out in the semis of the littlewoods cup ( I think it was at the time).

well the only thing that went well unexpectedly that year was Diamond Lights - that album in your avatar - which i believe was realeased in 1987 \o/

We're not glory hunters! You meet many an Arse fan who signed up to wenger's successes. Spurs fans on the other hand have stuck with the team through the last 20 odd years.

well the only thing that went well unexpectedly that year was Diamond Lights - that album in your avatar - which i believe was realeased in 1987 \o/

I still have it, pure class :lol:

[video=youtube_share;1KEMMfV5-Qg]http://youtu.be/1KEMMfV5-Qg[/video]

"They've got Cudicini and Gomes as well"

"Oh yeah, I'd forgotten about Gomes"

:ross:

And they get paid for this brick?

I still have it, pure class :lol:

[video=youtube_share;1KEMMfV5-Qg]http://youtu.be/1KEMMfV5-Qg[/video]

What a talented team we had :) Do you have it on vinyl? Probably worth quite a bit as a Spurs novelty item.

Game has gone right off the boil. Subs?

Back