• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur v Chelsea ***

Exactly my thoughts when I saw the line-up. Why on earth Conte is Continuing with Doherty as LWB, he is the poorest player I ever saw în that position, bar none.
Chimbonda filling at left back was a pretty tough watch. I saw him ran a complete circle round the ball just so he didn't have to use his left foot.

GHod this is depressing

Get Bale back if only to have somebody who can actually score from free kicks. Seriously why does Kane still take them? He's scored what 1 (a deflected one against Aston Villa in 2014) in 7/8 years. Score from that free kick early on and it could be a totally different game.

Kane really tinkling me off. It's like playing with ten men. Zero effort to close down and no hold up play whatsoever. We so need a centre forward.

Back