• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v CHELSEA - FA CUP SEMI FINAL OMT**

Their free goal changes everything

Tactically, emotionally, psychologically

Don't forget that

We only pushed on so hard because they were winning

We only threw on Defoe because we were desperate for a goal

Chelsea scum, got their history with Russian money & call themselves the pride of London! Wish they finish 6th & lose all their players. Hate them soooo much.

So we agree, another poor tactual decision from Harry.

Another to add to the list. I kind of ignore whether bringing Defoe on is right or not now from his list of tactical errors as its something that happens every game with Harry so its a foregone conclusion

I fear us going to 442 and being losing our shape and being routed.

You called it.

As soon as we went 442 game was over. Harry didn't learn. Well he did for most of the game. Then obviously he should have taken off BAE or Walker. To weak in midfield.

"that lessens the controversy".....what a load of gonad*s. Whatever happens after that incident is pretty irrelavant. It massively changes the set up of the game. What a stupid comment even if our performance since we scored has been less than inspiring.

Totally right.

We've been robbed here - Drogba's wonder goal, the non-goal - it's total flimflam and all the blame that's already happening towards players and Harry and how we played is unfair. We've been robbed.

First decent tean we ve meet in the competition and got fudgeinh schooled by 35 year olds

Thanks for nothing - i hope YOU know your place too. 30 years - won fudge ALL

My big fear is Emgland won't want Harry now

I can't see us wanting him either, and, after we sell Modric, I can't see him wanting to stay. So we're good. He can go burnish his legacy elsewhere, with his tactical ineptitude and his 'motivational' skills. What 'motivation' that is, that leads us to lose 4-1 after being 1-0 down at half-time, and what 'motivation' that is, that sees us currently hanging on for dear life in 4th spot after being 13 points clear of Arsenal with the best squad in this club's Premier League history, I don't know.

But ah, I forgot. This is where we deserve to be, isn't it, Harry? We've always been nearly men, so why stop now? You are undoubtedly the messiah.

We have a list of grievances: the goal that wasn't and not sending off their keeper!

But, we can't really blame the loss on that.

Back