• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v CHELSEA - FA CUP SEMI FINAL OMT**

Also Terry you utter knob claiming for offside, if Bale has been offside, it would have been a penalty and a red.

THere was a thread on here about refs and corruption. I don't think there is corruption but just pure incompetence from refs and too much leeway for linos - not helped by continuously more ambigious rules

Surely Di Matteo isn't planning to play Torres against Barcelona? Talk Drogba off so he can have a rest before the Barcelona game...

THere was a thread on here about refs and corruption. I don't think there is corruption but just pure incompetence from refs and too much leeway for linos - not helped by continuously more ambigious rules

Its easily solved by bringing in technology. give managers 1 appeal per macth which can only be used for penalties, red cards, questions we whether the ball is over line. 4th official can review pictures in seconds

I fail to see why football doesnt have this when rugby, cricket, tennis etc etc have all embraced technology

This is sickening

I still feel like just walking off the pitch

Why do we always have to play against 12 men?

Useless game, useless officials.

You know they will win in the end by fair means or foul.

Back