• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v CHELSEA - FA CUP SEMI FINAL OMT**

uri-geller1.jpeg

For the first time in over 50 years watching football I've finally come to the conclusion I'm just one very gullible mug. I've switched off not because we are 'losing' - hell, the number of times I've stuck with it even when we've been several goals behind! No, purely and simply because I've at last seen the light. Incompetent referees are turning this game into a gigantic farce and I want no more part in it. T

I no longer give a toss whether we win the Cup or qualify for the CL. It's all gonad*s all just one big farce.

Bye bye football.

What a fudging ball from Parker.
I hate Chelsea, maybe even more than Arsenal.

Can someone who has a better memory for these things than me list the major decisions in the past 3/4 seasons that these tacos have been given against us? This goal, Ade's offside goal (was that offside, I can't remember), Cole's handball goal, both of their goals being incorrectly awarded last season (one not over the line, what was the other?). Any more?

For the first time in over 50 years watching football I've finally come to the conclusion I'm just one very gullible mug. I've switched off not because we are 'losing' - hell, the number of times I've stuck with it even when we've been several goals behind! No, purely and simply because I've at last seen the light. Incompetent referees are turning this game into a gigantic farce and I want no more part in it. T

I no longer give a toss whether we win the Cup or qualify for the CL. It's all gonad*s all just one big farce.

Bye bye football.

Hang in there mate, a famous win is coming....

Bye bye football.

Hang in there man!

Back