• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

****TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v AEL Limassol UEFA Europa League Play Off****

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're playing with a much higher intensity than us. Our movement is poor, we're not pressing properly, standing off them, and generally putting in half hearted challenges all over the pitch.

I hope he jogs Pauline on. He's masquerading as a footballer and will steal a profession in getting managers the sack.
I didn't even seen it but I've seen enough.

Cut open with a pass between Vertonghen and Davies, who had let someone wander past him on the outside.

Kane shows more signs than the rest of our 11 of knowing when to play the ball in and even looks comfortable doing so.

Paulinho is offering nothing. Soldado does nothing to make you think he's even a threat.

We need somebody leading the line who at least strikes a little bit of fear in the opposing back 4; be it with pace, power, anything.

Lloris with a helpful stop there..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back