• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

Really like these. Finding myself watching bits again and again. One thing which jumped out at me is that in the last couple weeks they seem to be spending more time on exterior glazing, presumably on the assumption that weather starts to deteriorate soon. Does feel like there is an incredible amount still to do

The significant effort is currently invested to completing the East stand and preparing the pitch levels. Internal soft finishing commences from the North Stand and progresses south around Easter.

Overall, we are currently on schedule. But it's tight.

The significant effort is currently invested to completing the East stand and preparing the pitch levels. Internal soft finishing commences from the North Stand and progresses south around Easter.

Is that for pre-season events/games, PL opening w/e, or PL post-International break ?

Agreed. Levy once said that the best sign that its on course is that the roof starts to go on in Jan/Feb. I don't have any concerns about the internal parts given that they can continue whatever the weather and with the glazing going on now, it seems like if we had a freezing, wet winter that will still be able to move forward on pace

DKvusxBXkAArEdg.jpg

DKvusx1W0AER-81.jpg

DKvuswxWsAM86yB.jpg

DKvusx3WsAA-85C.jpg

Can someone explain what the scaffolding looking structures are for which are currently in the middle tier? I assume they're something to do with getting the roof up given the things which look like cables hanging down now
That's exactly what they are for. They need an even surface to build the cable structure for the roof. Instead of using up a lot of space on the pitch (which is occupied anyway), they have built this structure. This way they can work with the roof system at the same time as working on the pitch.

Can someone explain what the scaffolding looking structures are for which are currently in the middle tier? I assume they're something to do with getting the roof up given the things which look like cables hanging down now
secret weapon...for when teams come and park the bus :)

Back