• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

Had a Questionnaire yesterday from the Club - well, their marketing team.

One of the questions was about rail seating. I'm happy for others use it, but I'm happy to sit.

erm back to that sliding pitch:
1. whats the failure rate on these things?
2. is it going to be the same as playing on a proper ground i.e. not too lively or dead or fast or slow...
3. are we going to use those new fangled mix of fresh and artificial grass?

Damn, that last pic! Can't wait for this.

X5rB8Ym.jpg

That looks feckin amazing! I can't wait till August 2018.

2. is it going to be the same as playing on a proper ground i.e. not too lively or dead or fast or slow...
On 3, deso grass is pretty standard in all PL grounds now.

Don't know what you mean by that, but that is the rails the seats will be mounted on.

I was just wondering if that design suggested rail seats were more likely. Much more contact area to give extra strength for the leaning against bars. The old ones just bolted straight into the concrete

I was just wondering if that design suggested rail seats were more likely. The old ones just bolted straight into the concrete

Probably just to do with the make up of the slab - someone posted a video about it ages ago, very thin and is layered steel and concrete - don't think drilling in to bolt down in the traditional way is an option

1. Tiny, plenty of failsafes
2. Yes, it will weigh 10,000 tonnes
3. Yes, everyone uses Desso nowadays
4. Chill out and enjoy it

I was just wondering if that design suggested rail seats were more likely. Much more contact area to give extra strength for the leaning against bars. The old ones just bolted straight into the concrete

I couldn't find the picture of the seats that were tested, but we're going for a system similar to this:

350w-115.115.5.15-Solara-A.jpg

1. Nobody knows. It's the first of its kind.
2. Probably. It will have its own characteristics just as any other pitch.
3. All PL pitches are desso pitches already.

South Stand looking quite near opposite the North stand! Also not built as high at the moment.
All looking quite amazing though.

I have asked this before.Does anyone know the depth of the football pitch?
The reason is, how much will this effect the bounce of the ball compared to a normal pitch depth.
if the bounce is different we may have a problem.
I,m sure this will not be a problem though...

In the meantime I,ll keep watching this incredible development ..... Coyspurs.....

South Stand looking quite near opposite the North stand! Also not built as high at the moment.
All looking quite amazing though.

I have asked this before.Does anyone know the depth of the football pitch?
The reason is, how much will this effect the bounce of the ball compared to a normal pitch depth.
if the bounce is different we may have a problem.
I,m sure this will not be a problem though...

In the meantime I,ll keep watching this incredible development ..... Coyspurs.....
It's about 70-90 cm deep. And why would it be a problem anyway? All pitches are different. It's called home advantage.

Can see that soon the final side will be linked up with the existing bowl, and that the concrete slabs are starting to be fitted on it for the seating.

qfvPERR.jpg

Back