• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

It doesn't matter what the club, media or anyone else wants to call OUR ground it will always be White Hart Lane.
It's funny they have titled all this finale, memories, looking back stuff as 'the lane' as that is what I often refer to it as (as do plenty of others I presume?).

And that is so engrained in us that no matter who we take the big bucks from, I just can't see it changing.

Its what we are, where we are, and always have been and by the looks of it , always will be.

Hate to be a negative Nancy, but I think we will all gradually come to call it whatever it will be named eventually, seeing as everyone else but us will refer to it as Nike Stadium or whatever. Hope I'm wrong, of course. :)

White Hart Lane is White Hart Lane. This will be a completely new stadium and personally I think it feels a little disrespectful to just pass on the name to the new stadium, let it be it's own thing.

White Hart Lane is White Hart Lane. This will be a completely new stadium and personally I think it feels a little disrespectful to just pass on the name to the new stadium, let it be it's own thing.

But what about those who just can't let go. I don't give a flying fudge what people call it WHL or otherwise. We are going to call it a fortress under poch anyway

d3ef2e132914524dab56a1da1d4f8463.jpg

It doesn't matter what the club, media or anyone else wants to call OUR ground it will always be White Hart Lane.

It will be for me too.

I have made this point a couple of times only to have loads of people disagree but fans calling it the Lane will have an impact on the value of the naming rights.

It will be for me too.

I have made this point a couple of times only to have loads of people disagree but fans calling it the Lane will have an impact on the value of the naming rights.

Do you think the suits care what the great unwashed think, just as long as the fluffy bunnies cuddlings in the media call it that in ever report it will get the coverage they want. Ask your'e self have you bought any AIA products?

It's built on much of the same earth that WHL is currently on.

For the sponsors out there: sure we'll refer to it as the popsicle stadium ;)

Back