• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

DfzUibe.jpg

Interesting the pitches don't overlap. Still a slight chance we could still be at the Lane next season.

was thinking that myself earlier in the thread when it was being mooted that we may not move in to Wembley till 18-19

though i think someone mentioned that the new roof would need the new south stand to be built for support before going in and there wouldn't be enough time over a summer to complete the south stand build to a sufficient enough level to then build the roof

was thinking that myself earlier in the thread when it was being mooted that we may not move in to Wembley till 18-19

though i think someone mentioned that the new roof would need the new south stand to be built for support before going in and there wouldn't be enough time over a summer to complete the south stand build to a sufficient enough level to then build the roof
That could be why that tower was built in the corner of Paxton/East Stand; It would appear a possibility the support from the four towers could support the roof, or at least the roof over the other three stands.

Looks likely we will be staying next season, thats my gut instinct

Find that hard to believe. Would probably be better from a footballing perspective but presumably it would happer the build time as the old stadium couldnt be knocked down until May 2018

Did Levy not say during the meeting with the supporters trust that staying at WHL next season was now an option?
Indeed, but that was only if something untoward cropped up that obliged a delay in the schedule. He's postponing a decision to the last possible moment which is only what you would expect.

Back