• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

Didn't the club protest this development because the library and other community facilities were not big enough or good enough.

Though on the other side it is the history of London and to some degree England. People are always being pushed out, to criticise it is often to be labelled racist.

I did chuckle when I saw some people from Manchester recently moan about rising house prices meaning they were having trouble getting on the housing ladder. Been a problem down south for years, not that they ever cared.

Didn't the club protest this development because the library and other community facilities were not big enough or good enough.

Though on the other side it is the history of London and to some degree England. People are always being pushed out, to criticise it is often to be labelled racist.

I did chuckle when I saw some people from Manchester recently moan about rising house prices meaning they were having trouble getting on the housing ladder. Been a problem down south for years, not that they ever cared.

Thought it was because of the lack of new businesses. They argued that the area needs jobs. Which it does. Think 75% of residents are getting some kind of benefit. Which means the council gets less taxes, so can't invest as much. Which begs the question, why didn't the council demand more?

Thought it was because of the lack of new businesses. They argued that the area needs jobs. Which it does. Think 75% of residents are getting some kind of benefit. Which means the council gets less taxes, so can't invest as much. Which begs the question, why didn't the council demand more?
It does look like gentrification

Has anyone used their membership to buy concert tickets? Are they priority as a one hotspur member? Are they reasonably priced?

Going to the new stadium for the first time tomorrow,got a hotel in kensington. What train station should we go to tomorrow, is it white hart lane?

Trains from Liverpool Street go to WHL I think. Otherwise tube to Seven Sisters and a bus the rest of the way works well.

Going to the new stadium for the first time tomorrow,got a hotel in kensington. What train station should we go to tomorrow, is it white hart lane?
For me if you’re going anywhere near to Liverpool Street first then head for Northumberland Park, a decent service and only 12 mins

Put this link in your phone/lap top.
Basically Seven Sisters or Tottenham Hale and walk OR Seven Sisters & Overground to WHL. (Wasn't sure which part of Kensington you're in so went for Ken. High St.) Enjoy your day 👍

Back