• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

interesting West Ham are at home vs Everton 5.30pm on the 30th March same time as our 45k test event??? hows that going to work...

Nicked from TFC :

We've got Levy! Daniel Levy!
I just don't think you understand!
He hasn't spent a mil,
To pay the stadium bill!
We've got Daniel Levy!

Whatever the words, I think Levy deserves a huge, huge accolade on opening day.

Change it to "he hasn't spent a pound, to pay for our new ground"

Right, bu they don't deny that Nike will be the sponsor - they're just denying that it will be called Nike Stadium, which to be honest is a bit of a crap name.

Nike Hart Lane, with a deliberate mispronunciation of 'Nike'. Or go Ajax-lite and name it Nike ArenA, as long as we can get the Lane name back in 25 years or so, so I can tell my kids we're still at WHL. Either works. :p

Right, bu they don't deny that Nike will be the sponsor - they're just denying that it will be called Nike Stadium, which to be honest is a bit of a crap name.

Nike Hart Lane, with a deliberate mispronunciation of 'Nike'. Or go Ajax-lite and name it Nike ArenA, as long as we can get the Lane name back in 25 years or so, so I can tell my kids we're still at WHL. Either works. :p

That photo. Bloody hell. It’s so good.

I was going to try and get tickets to take my son to one of these, but after that performance fudge em, they are not getting any more of money until the team shows a bit of fudging professionalism.

The used to be the most amazing ticket guard on the gates at Liverpool street, used to get well arsey with us if we walked through the gates to quickly. tall old black chap, always lost his cool. Was funny you would often get a couple of police wandering by who would just look at him and laugh, right oddball not sure how he got the job.

Kind of miss him, would be cool to think of him sat in the staff room at the station thinking not those bastard football fans again.

Back