• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

In regards to the players entrance, here's how the away team should arrive. There's literally an entrance on the plans labelled 'Players entry'. This could be used by the home team as well if they arrive on the same bus, and there's also a player's car park to the right which has a more direct entry. But it's been speculated on as to whether that car park will only have the player's cars in there so they can each leave the stadium in their own cars after arriving together on a bus from Hotspur Way. I don't know enough about the game day routine to comment about that though, I just know what's on the Level 00 (street level) plans. I don't believe there is enough height for a coach to enter under the stadium from Worcester Avenue where the main car park entrance is and get around to the High Road side at that level. There is also a basement car park entry off the High Road south of where my image ends, but this is for the Hotel and not for the stadium.

QfqgKtT.jpg

Is it me, or its that REALLY generous for the away team?

An office for the coach, a big changing room, a physio area...

I thought the point was to make the Away side as uncomfortable as possible?

I want to see shenanigans like this: https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45247073

not 5* luxury!

Is it me, or its that REALLY generous for the away team?

An office for the coach, a big changing room, a physio area...

I thought the point was to make the Away side as uncomfortable as possible?

I want to see shenanigans like this: https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45247073

not 5* luxury!

I think we need the comparison of what the home area is like - looking at what you can see on the right hand side I think the Away is probably quite paltry in comparison. And there is a school of thought that you don't want the Away side too uncomfortable as they can use this to get fired up...

I dont think the comparison is necessary, not between home and away anyway. Of course we'll be better off.

The better comparison is between our Away dressing room and other clubs. I bet its lavish compared to them.

I got my other half a membership on the basis that we’d be in a new stadium and tickets probably wouldn’t go on general sale if I wanted to take her to the new ground. I did it about 6 weeks back and the club have only just emailed me to say her membership pack will be dispatched.

Anyone know if I can just get a refund? I wouldn’t have got it otherwise- I can take her too any game at Wembley as the tickets will always go to general....

I dont think the comparison is necessary, not between home and away anyway. Of course we'll be better off.

The better comparison is between our Away dressing room and other clubs. I bet its lavish compared to them.

I did a tour at the old WHL and I remember them saying there are only 3 requirements for an away team dressing room;

1. Benches
2. Toilets
3. Can't remember haha

I got my other half a membership on the basis that we’d be in a new stadium and tickets probably wouldn’t go on general sale if I wanted to take her to the new ground. I did it about 6 weeks back and the club have only just emailed me to say her membership pack will be dispatched.

Anyone know if I can just get a refund? I wouldn’t have got it otherwise- I can take her too any game at Wembley as the tickets will always go to general....

upload_2018-9-7_12-18-50.jpeg

I did a tour at the old WHL and I remember them saying there are only 3 requirements for an away team dressing room;

1. Benches
2. Toilets
3. Can't remember haha

The tour guide told us that a visiting team once asked for a table. The table was still there and it was pretty much the only thing besides the bare necessities. The old home dressing room wasn't up to much either. A big tv on the wall was the only luxury.

The tour guide told us that a visiting team once asked for a table. The table was still there and it was pretty much the only thing besides the bare necessities. The old home dressing room wasn't up to much either. A big tv on the wall was the only luxury.
I feel a monty python sketch coming on.

Ohhhh we used to DREAM of livin' in a corridor! Woulda' been a palace to us.

a school of thought that you don't want the Away side too uncomfortable as they can use this to get fired up...
Interesting idea. We could make their changing room very comfy, soft lighting, soft music, nice quiet hum of white noise, nice scents filling the air, get them truly tired and relaxed and laid back before the game.

I think you are required to have a few hooks for hanging clothes on too.

Back