• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

I'm sure the club have thought everything through, but that's an interesting point you're making. This brick goes everywhere, and you don't really want two million of those tiny rubber bastards stuck in the machinery. I know from my footballing days there's no way to prevent the pellets from sticking to basically everything.
An NFL artificial pitch is typically covered in over 2 tonnes of those rubber pellets but at least there’s little chance of snow when ours will be used, so shouldn’t be anything like this occurring at the new Lane...

An NFL artificial pitch is typically covered in over 2 tonnes of those rubber pellets but at least there’s little chance of snow when ours will be used, so shouldn’t be anything like this occurring at the new Lane...

yes covering it over with 10,000 tonnes of football pitch should keep the snow off

Enough of that handegg pitch, I want to see the football pitch with some goals on it, goddamnit, and I want to see how far away the stands REALLY are going to be. Just finish it already. :p
We are being lied to, there’s not going to be any soccer pitch. Tottenham Chokers to be the new London based NFL team in the World Series of Europe League.

It's the sort of thing that is common. The manufacturers will probably go halfs or pay for the replacment if they were speced. It's not what you need on a tight shedule, but not the end of the world.

In the video it says 600,000 lbs of sand and rubber, so 272 tonnes or 300 tons. But I don't know the ratio of sand:rubber

I'm disappointed no one saw it happening on the live streams. You lot need to buck your ideas up.
Nobody could have seen that the plastic did not have the colour-resistant pigment impregnated.
Seems obvious that all seats would need this, outdoors.
That is why we tested various options, I would have thought.
Seats are VERY quick to install, they just bolt to the rail, so a team can do a big section very quickly.

I thought there was only 8k corporate padded seats and not all of those have been installed yet anyway. Where is the 15k figure coming from? Someone's anus I guess

Nobody could have seen that the plastic did not have the colour-resistant pigment impregnated.
Seems obvious that all seats would need this, outdoors.
That is why we tested various options, I would have thought.
Seats are VERY quick to install, they just bolt to the rail, so a team can do a big section very quickly.
I meant seeing the seats get pulled out again.

Although now you mention it you probably should've spotted the inferior colouring. Poor show.

There are loads of seats installed Rorschacscsschzny?

From SSC, this is a nice video I hadn't seen, about our final year at the Old WHL

I was reading somewhere it was the padded seats that were the problem, not the regular ones. I could be wrong though. There is always a first time for everything.

Oh no some of the seats are wrong and we won't be able to play at new ground until Dec 2025 if ever according to the gutter press, how desperate are they to knock us?

h8MTTS1.jpg

DgyJKZ9X4AAiOz6.jpg

DgyK1U5WsAEDf-p.jpg

DgyKah_XcAEDjxk.jpg

I thought there was only 8k corporate padded seats and not all of those have been installed yet anyway. Where is the 15k figure coming from? Someone's anus I guess
Correct. Only the high end corporate seats have padding... which is 8K in total.... 15K is total gonad*s. The figure originally quoted in the Sun article was 'up to 15K' seats may have to be scrapped (at the cost of the manufacturer, not THFC) and this error had not impacted the opening event timings.... now on Sky brick it is being reported as 15K seats have to be scrapped!!! All scare-mongering and jealousy!

Back