• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

I remember going to the cup final vs Emirates Marketing Project and stopping in the globe on Marylebone Road. Queued for at least 30 minutes to tinkle and got stage fright at the urinal. I got jeered out of the toilets.. Never been the same since

Some times i just need to use the cubical its the only option! The older i get the easier it is, unless old big dingdong next to me trys to start up a conversation!

Some times i just need to use the cubical its the only option! The older i get the easier it is, unless old big dingdong next to me trys to start up a conversation!

ha I love just starting random conversations at the tinkler in the Lane. Used to do it to people all the time, So who is your mortgage with? know anywhere I can get a new zip put on a leather jacket? what was the date the French metro system was created?

Used to do it all the time and some of the looks I got from the regulars. You would see them on the concourse waiting till I had come out till they would go in. GHod I miss that cramped crappy old concourse, Wembley has not been the same not being able to grope a bit of arse "accidentally" as you walk along.

Excellent.
It's another little boost that articles will have to now refer to our new £62k capacity stadium even if - in practice - there'll never be that many in.

Excellent.
It's another little boost that articles will have to now refer to our new £62k capacity stadium even if - in practice - there'll never be that many in.
Petty maybe but the Emirates capacity has recently been reduced to below 60k in order to comply with regulations relating to facilities for the disabled. However Wenger recently said something along the lines that the club will be adding an extra 1k seats over the next couple of seasons innorder to take the capacity back above 60k.

Even so the NWHL will still hold c1500 more. :p

out of interest if we put up some Statues what would you like to see? I think it has to be true true legends. So almost one team members who have done something iconic.

Id go for Bill nic, Danny Blanchflower, Jimmy Greaves and Steve Perryman, maybe Hoddle as well.

Couldn’t an effigy of him be made into toilet handles

That way every time you do a dump you a reminded of him

1200x600.jpg

It would be racist to not include rSol.

Maybe something in the public squares that we could all associate with Si rSol, how we'd like him to be remembered and that would bring great joy to all.........

pH5PwyCN-6eN8k-g6GGB_1082047784.jpeg

Last edited:
Petty maybe but the Emirates capacity has recently been reduced to below 60k in order to comply with regulations relating to facilities for the disabled. However Wenger recently said something along the lines that the club will be adding an extra 1k seats over the next couple of seasons innorder to take the capacity back above 60k.

Even so the NWHL will still hold c1500 more. :p

That's about 30,000 more than they need.

Back