• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

out of interest if we put up some Statues what would you like to see? I think it has to be true true legends. So almost one team members who have done something iconic.

Id go for Bill nic, Danny Blanchflower, Jimmy Greaves and Steve Perryman, maybe Hoddle as well.

You are forgetting the one and only - BASSONG. he is mentioned on GG more than anyone else.;)

Maybe something in the public squares that we could all associate with Si rSol, how we'd like him to be remembered and that would bring great joy to all.........

pH5PwyCN-6eN8k-g6GGB_1082047784.jpeg

???

I wonder if its more the case of companies waiting to see if it delivers before getting tied into a rather costly contract?

Also Brexit will play its part, people not sure where markets will be over the next few years...

Levy said about 5 years ago that the naming rights would be negotiated very late in the day, as the price is highest when the stadium is just about done and the risks (of the project collapsing/being mired by setbacks) all out the way

Levy said about 5 years ago that the naming rights would be negotiated very late in the day, as the price is highest when the stadium is just about done and the risks (of the project collapsing/being mired by setbacks) all out the way

Also CL qualified again ..... some Silwerware would help

I've just been sent some PR puff about the HP Superdome Flex. It's apparently the server you want if you're running SAP Hana in anger. But it did occur to me that "HP Superdome" would be a pretty good use of naming rights.

Levy should hide easter eggs around the stadium like in a video game. The first person that has discovered them all will get his/her name engraved in a wall next to the brewery or something.

Levy should hide easter eggs around the stadium like in a video game. The first person that has discovered them all will get his/her name engraved in a wall next to the brewery or something.

Anyone keen to have their name inscribed alongside the brewery will probably be too busy consuming the output of said brewery to be bothered chasing around the stadium looking for easter eggs!

Back