• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

Arse confirmed at Wembley

We can today report that remedial works on the safety systems in the new stadium are near completion and we shall then move forward to the final stages of testing the fire detection and alarm system and its integration with the other safety systems.

The success of this testing is critical to our ability to obtain a safety certificate and open the stadium.
We can confirm, therefore, that we shall play our Premier League match against Arsenal on Saturday 2 March at 12.30pm at Wembley Stadium. Please see ticketing and refund details below.

Daniel Levy, Chairman, said: “Once again, thank you all for bearing with us and for the great support we have received from so many different quarters. These next few weeks are pivotal. “

Season Ticket Holders will be credited a further 1/19th of the price you have paid for your 2018/19 Season Ticket. This amount will be in your ticketing account and ready for you to claim from 1pm today (7 Feb).

In order for funds to be credited to your nominated bank account before the Arsenal game goes on sale, supporters must provide their bank details by 3pm on Monday 11 February.

Arse confirmed at Wembley

We can today report that remedial works on the safety systems in the new stadium are near completion and we shall then move forward to the final stages of testing the fire detection and alarm system and its integration with the other safety systems.

The success of this testing is critical to our ability to obtain a safety certificate and open the stadium.
We can confirm, therefore, that we shall play our Premier League match against Arsenal on Saturday 2 March at 12.30pm at Wembley Stadium. Please see ticketing and refund details below.

Daniel Levy, Chairman, said: “Once again, thank you all for bearing with us and for the great support we have received from so many different quarters. These next few weeks are pivotal. “

Season Ticket Holders will be credited a further 1/19th of the price you have paid for your 2018/19 Season Ticket. This amount will be in your ticketing account and ready for you to claim from 1pm today (7 Feb).

In order for funds to be credited to your nominated bank account before the Arsenal game goes on sale, supporters must provide their bank details by 3pm on Monday 11 February.
Easiest league NLD to get tickets for ever?

Luxury. We used to play matches at three o clock in the morning. 160 of us all milling around after a rolled up newspaper wearing nothing but a black plastic bag to hide our shame.

But you try and tell the young people today that... and they won't believe ya'.

I've lived (bit of an over-statement there :rolleyes:)in Leeds for 35 years, that trumps both of you :p

I wonder if a test event is possible for the 17th March. Can’t see Doncaster beating Palace and I’ve already got a flight booked. Schoolboy error as I just took the TV picks as set in stone. Clutching at straws, but I wouldn’t mind going to watch the U21s or the Ladies, if it gave me a reason to still go to London for the day...

Back