• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

Or to put it another way.............

ghandi1.jpg
Trump must have this posted somewhere in his bedroom....

Every post is a step closer...

Not necessarily. If we accept that a some point there will be a post coinciding with the completion of the stadium, then the more posts there are the further away that post will be. If we all shut up, the next post could be announcing the opening of the stadium.

Not necessarily. If we accept that a some point there will be a post coinciding with the completion of the stadium, then the more posts there are the further away that post will be. If we all shut up, the next post could be announcing the opening of the stadium.
Good idea...

I spoke with Gary Mabbutt at the gym on Saturday and he said Levy is doing his best to get us in for the Palace game in March. I asked him about the slopey corners and he said they do even out so the slope disappears. He said they left it like that as it was more presentable for the familiarisation events. He is also a really nice guy, happy to talk about Spurs.

I went to the stadium on Sunday morning for the first time. it's massive!! I was in a rush so just went to the shop and saw bits of the stadium. I just can't wait to get in there. As I was driving I driving towards it. I could see it from a distance and i couldn't stop smiling. A nice feeling.

I spoke with Gary Mabbutt at the gym on Saturday and he said Levy is doing his best to get us in for the Palace game in March. I asked him about the slopey corners and he said they do even out so the slope disappears. He said they left it like that as it was more presentable for the familiarisation events. He is also a really nice guy, happy to talk about Spurs.

I went to the stadium on Sunday morning for the first time. it's massive!! I was in a rush so just went to the shop and saw bits of the stadium. I just can't wait to get in there. As I was driving I driving towards it. I could see it from a distance and i couldn't stop smiling. A nice feeling.
Clearly flimflam. There's no way Mabbutt has seen the inside of a gym in decades.

;)

Proper ITK.

Mabbutt is a top top bloke.

Back