• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

Pochettino should get some of the players not on international duty to train for this during the break, as after 3 consecutive weeks of NFL action the pitch at Wembley will probably be in a swampy state!

Jesus fudging christ ... each to their own and all that, but for some reason this really provokes me. Haha. Why the fudge would you want to play on that when you can play on a reasonably good football pitch? fudging idiots. :p That's like ... carrying your groceries in your underpants jumping on only one foot blindfolded. Arrrgh! clams! WHY?!!

Jesus fudging christ ... each to their own and all that, but for some reason this really provokes me. Haha. Why the fudge would you want to play on that when you can play on a reasonably good football pitch? fudging idiots. :p That's like ... carrying your groceries in your underpants jumping on only one foot blindfolded. Arrrgh! clams! WHY?!!
They all shag each other silly later in the showers would be my guess.

They all shag each other silly later in the showers would be my guess.

Why wait for the showers when you can do the dirty in the mud? I'm sure there's people shagging in that video. They're just too well camouflaged to be spotted.

GG alumni JimB, who now hangs around SSC, posted these photos:

hE16tqKh.jpg

KDOxNb0h.jpg
xCXa8CCh.jpg

8QgdnxXh.jpg

GEf0Q1Mh.jpg

unCWgXGh.jpg

oXZ4bDlh.jpg

G4nDamSh.jpg

KxJMtf4h.jpg

boHmzjDh.jpg

jWhMCjnh.jpg

SuCsZwnh.jpg

rr71Gpkh.jpg

JLVhu9Vh.jpg

6U94urih.jpg

YGrl93Bh.jpg

yVrQBDLh.jpg

https://www.building.co.uk/news/mace-says-faulty-wiring-behind-spurs-stadium-delay/5095219.article

He said: “Issues with critical safety systems were identified. This is linked to the fire detection contractor encountering higher than usual electrical wiring faults.

And he said pictures showing an incomplete stadium, which have been published since news of the delay broke, were misleading. “Many of the outstanding external elements of the build are cosmetic and are not required for the stadium to open for the first football game.”

Would tie in with the sabotage rumours i suppose

Luke KyleWalker

I really fancy going to the new ground and having a beer at the longest bar in Europe evs, then a beer at the Dispensary and a chicken burger at Daniel's Diner, then a beer at The Shelf, a beer at The Thingy and a beer at The Ledley Kingy and a beer at the Andros Townsend roostertail Bar and then a beer at the Mbulelo Mabizela Taco Stand, then a Taco at the Kazuyuki Toda Sake Stand... forget the game itself, I wanna go down there on a random day and spend the whole day getting f*cked up and taking photos of Chich in the Gents.

Luke KyleWalker

I really fancy going to the new ground and having a beer at the longest bar in Europe evs, then a beer at the Dispensary and a chicken burger at Daniel's Diner, then a beer at The Shelf, a beer at The Thingy and a beer at The Ledley Kingy and a beer at the Andros Townsend roostertail Bar and then a beer at the Mbulelo Mabizela Taco Stand, then a Taco at the Kazuyuki Toda Sake Stand... forget the game itself, I wanna go down there on a random day and spend the whole day getting f*cked up and taking photos of Chich in the Gents.

You wont catch me in there;)

https://www.building.co.uk/news/mace-says-faulty-wiring-behind-spurs-stadium-delay/5095219.article

He said: “Issues with critical safety systems were identified. This is linked to the fire detection contractor encountering higher than usual electrical wiring faults.

And he said pictures showing an incomplete stadium, which have been published since news of the delay broke, were misleading. “Many of the outstanding external elements of the build are cosmetic and are not required for the stadium to open for the first football game.”

Would tie in with the sabotage rumours i suppose

The plot thickens. Care to share the rumours?

Back