• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

Astro turf on the perimeter flaps isn't it?

To be honest, I'm a bit worried about those perimeter flaps. Is there any chance one of them might suddenly buckle or swing under by itself? Could cause some serious injuries.

The concept of having empty space underneath a crowded, often frantic technical area is a bit concerning. I know they've probably stress-tested all the stuff that goes into that bit well beyond what it will see on a typical matchday. Still, I'm a bit worried.

To be honest, I'm a bit worried about those perimeter flaps. Is there any chance one of them might suddenly buckle or swing under by itself? Could cause some serious injuries.

The concept of having empty space underneath a crowded, often frantic technical area is a bit concerning. I know they've probably stress-tested all the stuff that goes into that bit well beyond what it will see on a typical matchday. Still, I'm a bit worried.
Depends who Levy wants to "injure". There could be a button that suddenly moves the turf, like when someone is taking a penalty. Ooops, didnt mean to move the pitch there Aubameyang.

Edit - thought you were talking about the actual pitch. Whoops.

Last edited:

I am certain that all whats gone into the stadium is safe, there is no chance any risks would be taken in todays day and age.

Have you seen the size of the beems supporting that bit? You wont even dent it with a tank!

The technical area could support 20 London buses, a few lard arses standing on it ain't gonna worry it.

It's like people saying "maybe the pitch will move and Kane will get his foot stuck down the gap" when each tray weighs 3000 tonnes or something

The technical area could support 20 London buses, a few lard arses standing on it ain't gonna worry it.

It's like people saying "maybe the pitch will move and Kane will get his foot stuck down the gap" when each tray weighs 3000 tonnes or something
So the odds of Levy having a big tilt button like a pinball machine to deflect shots away from our goal and into the opponent are pretty slim then

So the odds of Levy having a big tilt button like a pinball machine to deflect shots away from our goal and into the opponent are pretty slim then

Still possible that the only reason Levy installed those panels is so he could finally trap that bastard Bond and send him plunging below the turf with the push of a button.

I am actually 66% sure that there is no second pitch beneath the ground - just a giant shark tank. :p

Still possible that the only reason Levy installed those panels is so he could finally trap that bastard Bond and send him plunging below the turf with the push of a button.

I am actually 66% sure that there is no second pitch beneath the ground - just a giant shark tank. :p
Kevin?

Back