• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

Phase ii is when players wear 360` cameras and we watch the game through vr headsets from the viewpoint of the player of our choice at home. Maybe 60k is enough.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Fapatalk
360 camera in the stadium is next, right in the middle of the south stand, though I like this idea too. Lets call it playercam. No one has used that before.

I think it's great we're getting in Liverpool for the new stadium opener.

Their chirpy fans have poor-mouthed Spurs for longer than I care to remember. They have relentlessly disparaged the club's ambition to build this great new stadium and then hammered away at the design and features of the place.

But you just know it's all based on fear, loathing and envy.

Our Kop is bigger than their Kop. Our stadium will be infinitely more fabulous than anything they can cobble together at Anfelled. Our teams play the most attractive football in the league and now routinely finish ahead of Liverpool. There's little to indicate that this is a trend likely to reverse itself once the new stadium opens.

And they can't handle it.

They'll come to our new ground and try to play us off the park and out-sing and out-chant the home side. It's a perfect situation because you know our guys will be well up for this, on the pitch and in the stands. It would have been far too easy to get a soft opponent in to ensure the opening day brings three points.

With Liverpool in for the opener, the new stadium will instantly find its voice. And it will be an almighty, sustained roar.

Bring 'em on! Can't wait.

Their chirpy fans have poor-mouthed Spurs for longer than I care to remember. They have relentlessly disparaged the club's ambition to build this great new stadium and then hammered away at the design and features of the place.

Our Kop is bigger than their Kop. Our stadium will be infinitely more fabulous than anything they can cobble together at Anfelled. Our teams play the most attractive football in the league and now routinely finish ahead of Liverpool. There's little to indicate that this is a trend likely to reverse itself once the new stadium opens.

They'll come to our new ground and try to play us off the park and out-sing and out-chant the home side. It's a perfect situation because you know our guys will be well up for this, on the pitch and in the stands. It would have been far too easy to get a soft opponent in to ensure the opening day brings three points.

With Liverpool in for the opener, the new stadium will instantly find its voice. And it will be an almighty, sustained roar.

I would LOVE IT, just LOVE IT if that happened.

Unfortunately, I suspect it'll be a 0-4 buggeration of a match.

LEO SAYER! That's all im saying.

Can't wait to hear what the heralded acoustics in the stadium will sound like. Levy made it clear that it was a highly regarded feature, alongside proximity to the pitch, to make it a first class football fan's stadium.

Sent from my SM-T819Y using Fapatalk

A mate of mine, Norwegian bloke, got offered to buy a season ticket in the North stand today. He's a great supporter, but a bit worrying if a lot of foreigners get season tickets. A bit weird coming from a foreigner, perhaps, but would much rather have the majority to be local die hard fans.

A mate of mine, Norwegian bloke, got offered to buy a season ticket in the North stand today. He's a great supporter, but a bit worrying if a lot of foreigners get season tickets. A bit weird coming from a foreigner, perhaps, but would much rather have the majority to be local die hard fans.
That's why I didn't take the offer last year, but there are about 1000 st holders in Norway alone now.

DfqeScRW0AEyKIF.jpg:large

DfqMXiOW4AAtxwL.jpg:large

No offence to the locals and I was born and sort of raised up that way myself, but I dont think they have the finances for it sadly.

I just got an ST in the North Stand and am from Malta!!! What's the problem having die hard international Spurs fans having to travel from abroad to watch our beloved team?

Back