• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

Given the NFL connections I also expect an American sponsor.

And since Nike came on board as kit sponser Ive half expected them.

No doubt at the time of that deal being arranged it was floated with them.

Would be better if it said Audere est Facere, rather than the dumbed down version

FYI
PHOTO_2018_06_11_13_29_27.jpg

Well thats the catch as well, whatever it is officially called itll always be WHL to the fans.
We are very lucky that we are still on N17 and the pitch will be on half of the old pitch. As you say, whatever it is called, it will still be the lane or White Hart Lane as we havent moved. The goons could never call their new poophole "Highbury", and I think have lost their history by moving (again). I am hoping we have kept our history at the Lane as all we have done is torn down our old house and built on the same land, adding some poignant touches with the flooring for example. I'm sure Bill Nich's gates will be there somewhere too?

We are very lucky that we are still on N17 and the pitch will be on half of the old pitch. As you say, whatever it is called, it will still be the lane or White Hart Lane as we havent moved. The goons could never call their new poophole "Highbury", and I think have lost their history by moving (again). I am hoping we have kept our history at the Lane as all we have done is torn down our old house and built on the same land, adding some poignant touches with the flooring for example. I'm sure Bill Nich's gates will be there somewhere too?

Thats exactly it. None of them call it Ashburton Grove, any I know call it the Emirates. They have nothing else to hold on to, they moved away and sold the name.

While this new stadium is nothing like WHL inside or out, its on the same plot, it takes the same journey, you can still stop at the same pub on the way... The soul of the experience is the same. Whatever sponsorship we do, itll be WHL to us.

Thats exactly it. None of them call it Ashburton Grove, any I know call it the Emirates. They have nothing else to hold on to, they moved away and sold the name.

While this new stadium is nothing like WHL inside or out, its on the same plot, it takes the same journey, you can still stop at the same pub on the way... The soul of the experience is the same. Whatever sponsorship we do, itll be WHL to us.

Yep. And if you compare how White Hart Lane looked say in the 60's to what it looked like in 2017, and compare the 2017 White Hart Lane to the new White Hart Lane, 2017 WHL is more similar to the new one we're building than to the one from the 60's.

CjEG9dzXEAAmZIf.jpg

whitehartlane_top.jpg

internal-bowl-football-900x554.jpg

In my opinion, anyway. ;)

Yep. And if you compare how White Hart Lane looked say in the 60's to what it looked like in 2017, and compare the 2017 White Hart Lane to the new White Hart Lane, 2017 WHL is more similar to the new one we're building than to the one from the 60's.

CjEG9dzXEAAmZIf.jpg

whitehartlane_top.jpg

internal-bowl-football-900x554.jpg

In my opinion, anyway. ;)

The East Stand was built in the 20s (refurbed in the 80s), but I get your point

Back