• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

Re: Northumberland Development Project

Of course he's going to say that, especially to the press. Giving himself bargaining power when he negotiates with Levy. Chill.

Don't forget the ECJ :)

... although they may not be entitled to appeal an actual decision of the Supreme Court to the European Court automatically; I'm a bit hazy on the rules.

I thought they were changing the planning rules so that projects got built quicker, do not want to make this political but I am shocked at how many people are protesting about the High Speed 2 bunch of NIMBYS

Why don't we build everything around this chap's factory?

We could certainly use a bit more steel in our defence.

BBC News - Factory's plans clash with Spurs redevelopment
A family who own a sheet metal factory next to Tottenham Hotspur FC are refusing to relocate, meaning a scheme to improve White Hart Lane could be jeopardised.

The plans, which involve redeveloping the area around the club, have clashed with the manufacturing firm's own plans to expand, and many millions of pounds of development funds are now at stake.

BBC London reporter Warren Nettleford spoke to Peter Josif, director of Archway Sheet Metals, and solicitor Paul Winter.

Own plan's to expand lol

Just what we need more Kebab shops :lol: Yay

As apposed to 100s of new jobs, 100s of new homes.. one of the biggest regeneration projects in Europe.

Greedy qunts, that is all they are.

This sheet metal firm must really think the CPO will be dismissed by the SoS as with a CPO they will only get the market value if their land. I suspect the offer from Spurs is well in excess of that.

This is something that puzzled me. I would have thought this was a requirement, but clearly it is not as we have an approved planning permission for the stadium and Archway Steel would be located in the southern penalty area (allowing for some artistic licence).

If I applied for planning permission that included renovating my neighbours house, I'd expect some obstacles to approval.

Anyone can apply for planning permission on anyones land. You dont have to own it. Whether you can legally built what you have permission for is another matter...

By the way, im a Local Authority Development Control Officer.

Anyone can apply for planning permission on anyones land. You dont have to own it. Whether you can legally built what you have permission for is another matter...

By the way, im a Local Authority Development Control Officer.

vielen Dank mein Führer!

Any other shareholders get the report today with letter dated 15th.

Is it common practice to sell shares to a company that you already own in order to invest money into company. Wonders how that fits into FFP!?

Any other shareholders get the report today with letter dated 15th.

Is it common practice to sell shares to a company that you already own in order to invest money into company. Wonders how that fits into FFP!?
A share right issue?

This sheet metal firm must really think the CPO will be dismissed by the SoS as with a CPO they will only get the market value if their land. I suspect the offer from Spurs is well in excess of that.

They could probably keep a challenge going right up until the day of a court. Squeeze out some more money, then settle on the day. All very frustrating for the club.

They could probably keep a challenge going right up until the day of a court. Squeeze out some more money, then settle on the day. All very frustrating for the club.

It doesnt go to court unless legally challenged. Spurs will just wait for SoS decision now. They can wait a few weeks and pay market value or pay 10 times over now. My dad has done around 15 CPOs for the government and thinks the cpo will easily go through as their is a clear public gain from doing so.

Back